Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS)
20 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 18 2018
* INFOSYS LTD CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM REGARDING A WHISTLEBLOWER COMPLAINT MADE TO SEBI AND UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
Indian shares came off early falls on Monday and closed higher for an eighth straight session in their longest winning run since late November, buoyed by gains in HDFC twins.
April 16 Indian shares came off early falls on Monday and closed higher for an eighth straight session in their longest winning run since late November, buoyed by gains in HDFC twins.
** Shares of Infosys Ltd plunge nearly 6 pct to 1102 rupees, their lowest since Feb. 14
MUMBAI/BENGALURU India's Infosys forecast healthy revenue growth on Friday as its new chief executive moved to put his stamp on the country's second-largest IT services firm with a new set of strategic priorities and plans to unwind deals done by his predecessor.
* Forecasts 6-8 percent revenue growth in year to March 2019 (Recasts to update with CEO comment, detail)
* INFOSYS LTD EXEC SAYS US TAX REFORMS SHOULD TRANSLATE TO CLIENT SPENDING
* INDIA'S INFOSYS' EXEC SAYS SIZE OF OVERALL DIGITAL DEALS IS IMPROVING
* CONSENSUS FORECAST FOR MARCH QUARTER CONSOL PROFIT WAS 37.09 BILLION RUPEES
- Infosys Limited's (INFY) CEO Salil Parekh on Q4 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- A Quantitative Approach To Finding Wide-Moat Stocks
- Tracking Al Gore's Generation Investment Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Tracking Mason Hawkins' Southeastern Asset Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Retirement: A Future-Proof Portfolio For Young Investors - Dividend Increases And Watchlist
- Tracking Yacktman Asset Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update