ING Groep NV (INGA.AS)
Thu, Nov 2 2017
* Cost trimming in the Netherlands bears fruit (Updates with details on reasons for beat)
* NET CORE LENDING IN 3Q17 INCREASED BY EUR 8.0 BILLION; NET CUSTOMER DEPOSIT INFLOW AMOUNTED TO EUR 4.2 BILLION
AMSTERDAM, Nov 2 ING Groep NV, the largest Dutch financial services firm, on Thursday reported a better-than-expected net profit for the third quarter of 1.38 billion euros ($1.61 billion).
* Has launched ING ventures, a EUR 300 million fund aimed at investing in fintech companies Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REG-ING EXPANDS INSTANT LENDING TO SMES IN FRANCE AND ITALY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* ING Groep NV reports 7.79 pct passive stake in the Finish Line Inc as of October 5 - SEC Filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yh6QKU) Further company coverage:
LONDON Anglian Water's issuance of the first water utility green bond in Europe should pave the way for more such instruments which should help the market grow, Dutch bank ING's head of sustainable capital markets said.
* ING AND SCALABLE WILL OFFER A FULLY DIGITAL INVESTMENT SOLUTION TO ING'S RETAIL CUSTOMERS IN GERMANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Aug 18 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LONDON, Aug 18 ING has appointed Clarence Plummer to a newly-created role of Europe head of syndicated finance, based in London.