Investec PLC (INPJ.J)
15 Dec 2017
Thu, Nov 16 2017
Nov 15 Investec Plc said on Thursday operating profit rose 11.8 percent in the six months to Sept. 30, supported by its wealth unit even after the Anglo-South African financial services group flagged political uncertainty in its main market.
Nov 15 South Africa's Investec Plc reported an 11.8 percent rise in first-half operating profit on Thursday fuelled by strength at its top businesses. Investec, focused mainly on private banking and asset management, reported operating profit of 314.6 million pounds ($413.79 million) in the six months to September 30 up from 281.4 million.
- Is This The Most Expensive Stock Market In The World?
- Coal Shortage In India Leads To Energy Crisis
- Emerging Market Distress: Trick Or Treat?
- The Indian Financial Market: Still Roaring Without Foreign Money
- India Eyes Ambitious Modernization, Expansion Of Railways System
- Why Indian Stocks Are Fully Priced