INSYS Therapeutics Inc (INSY.OQ)
Tue, Jun 5 2018
June 4 A Florida doctor has admitted, as part of a plea deal, that he received kickbacks from Insys Therapeutics Inc in exchange for writing prescriptions for a powerful fentanyl-based pain medicine.
Minnesota on Wednesday became the latest state to sue Insys Therapeutics Inc , accusing the drugmaker of illegally marketing a powerful fentanyl-based pain medicine, while a former employee pleaded guilty in New Jersey over bribing doctors to prescribe the drug.
May 30 Minnesota on Wednesday became the latest state to sue Insys Therapeutics Inc, accusing the drugmaker of illegally marketing a powerful fentanyl-based pain medicine, while a former employee pleaded guilty in New Jersey over bribing doctors to prescribe the drug.
May 30 The state of Minnesota on Wednesday sued Insys Therapeutics Inc, accusing the pharmaceutical manufacturer of illegally marketing a powerful fentanyl-based pain medicine intended for cancer patients for other uses.
The U.S. Department of Justice has joined whistleblower litigation accusing Insys Therapeutics Inc of trying to generate more profit by paying kickbacks to doctors to prescribe powerful opioid medications.
May 14 The U.S. Department of Justice has joined lawsuits accusing Insys Therapeutics Inc of paying kickbacks to doctors to prescribe a powerful opioid medication, in an effort to generate more profit.
BRIEF-Insys Therapeutics Announces Exclusive License Partnership To Commercialize Subsys In Middle East
* INSYS THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE LICENSE PARTNERSHIP WITH LUNATUS TO COMMERCIALIZE SUBSYS® (FENTANYL SUBLINGUAL SPRAY) IN THE MIDDLE EAST
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.18 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
April 23 A former Insys Therapeutics Inc sales representative was sentenced on Monday to six months of home confinement after admitting that she participated in a scheme to pay kickbacks to two Alabama doctors to prescribe a fentanyl-based medication.
BRIEF-Insys Therapeutics To Advance Clinical Research Of Dronabinol Inhalation Using Novel Breath-Actuated Device
* INSYS THERAPEUTICS TO ADVANCE CLINICAL RESEARCH OF DRONABINOL INHALATION USING NOVEL BREATH-ACTUATED DEVICE
- Time Is Nearly Up For Adamis
- Weekly Cannabis Report: Legalization Is Here, What's Next?
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Presents At Jefferies 2018 Global Healthcare Conference - Slideshow
- Trade War Looms Between The U.S. And E.U.; Energy Price Spike And Facebook Has Shareholder Meeting (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Tariff Time For The European Union
- Weekly Cannabis Report: $2.1 Billion Shorts, Hydropothecary, Invictus