Intuit Inc (INTU.OQ)
23 Apr 2018
* INTUIT SHIFTS QUARTERLY OUTLOOK CITING LATE OPENING TO THE TAX SEASON; RAISES FULL YEAR EARNINGS PER SHARE GUIDANCE DUE TO NEW U.S. TAX LEGISLATION
* INTUIT INC - PLANS TO INCORPORATE IMPACT OF NEW TAX RATES TO GUIDANCE WHEN COMPANY REPORTS FISCAL SECOND-QUARTER EARNINGS IN FEBRUARY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INTUIT - DEAL HAS NO MATERIAL IMPACT ON CO'S EARNINGS GUIDANCE FOR Q2 AND FULL FISCAL YEAR 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Intuit first-quarter revenue increased 14 percent; led by quickbooks online subscriber growth of 56 percent
* Capital One-deal allowing Capital One customers who use Intuit's suite of services to securely import financial data without sharing login credentials Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Intuit Inc - once transaction closes, Exactor employees will join Intuit in its pursuit to power prosperity around world Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Upcoming Dividends: 35 Companies, 12 Increases, 6 Double-Digit Increases
- How Will Intuit Improve Its Growth Rate?
- Giverny Capital Annual Letter To Our Partners 2017
- By The Numbers: Quality Stocks In The S&P 500
- Intuit: Is A Weak Tax Season In The Cards?
- Stocks To Watch: Investors Recharge After Soothing Fedspeak