Intellipharmaceutics International Inc (IPCI.OQ)
20 Nov 2017
Wed, Oct 11 2017
* Intellipharmaceutics announces US$4 million registered direct offering
* Intellipharmaceutics International Inc - expects revenue from generic Seroquel XR to increase going forward Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Intellipharmaceutics International Inc, said on Monday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) declined to approve its opioid painkiller in its current form, asking for more proof of the drug's ability to prevent abuse.
Sept 25Intellipharmaceutics International Inc said on Monday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) declined to approve its long-acting opioid painkiller in its current form, backing its independent advisory panel that had raised concerns over the drug's abuse-deterrence capabilities.
* Intellipharmaceutics receives complete response letter from the FDA for rexista™ NDA
Sept 25Intellipharmaceutics International Inc said on Monday that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve its long-acting opioid painkiller in its current form, backing its independent advisory panel that had raised concerns over the drug's abuse-deterrence capabilities.
* Currently anticipate Rexista program study will take nine months from commencement to complete
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, August 17 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Brinker, International, Inc.'s (Brinker) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BB+' and revised its Rating Outlook to Negative from Stable. Brinker's ratings reflect its moderately high leverage, meaningful free cash flow, and the position of Chili's Grill & Bar (Chili's) as one of the largest U.S. casual dining chains in the U.S. The company's ratings consider secular challenges in the ca
* Intellipharmaceutics announces resignation of chief financial officer
* Intellipharmaceutics International - on July 28, purported class action complaint was filed in U.S. Court By Shawn Shanawaz
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Alexion's Catalysts, Amgen's Prolia, Ultragenyx Borosumab
- Wall Street Breakfast: Bull Market Reaches 'Epic Proportions'
- Wall Street Breakfast: Toshiba Signs Off On Chip Unit Sale
- Wall Street Breakfast: Equities Face Worst Week Of 2017
- IntelliPharmaCeutics International - Very Low Downside And Huge Upside
- Q3 Biotech Catalyst Watch: Key PDUFAs (Part 3)