International Personal Finance PLC (IPF.L)
Fri, Jul 13 2018
July 13 Small loans provider International Personal Finance Plc (IPF) should top analysts' estimates for 2018 pretax profit by 10 percent, the company said on Friday, citing stronger than expected collections in its European home credit businesses.
July 13 International Personal Finance Plc (IPF) expects to beat its 2018 pretax profit estimates by 10 percent, helped by stronger than expected collections in its European home credit businesses, it said on Friday.
* MEXICO HOME CREDIT RATE OF GROWTH TO ACCELERATE THROUGH 2018
March 1 International Personal Finance Plc (IPF) said on Thursday it expected caps on loan charges to be put in place in Czech Republic, Romania and Spain, as it deals with regulatory oversight of its consumer credit markets.
March 1 International Personal Finance Plc said on Thursday it had introduced more competitive rates in its home credit products in Europe through longer-term lending, as it deals with regulatory oversight of its consumer credit markets.
* FY PRETAX PROFIT FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS 105.6 MILLION STG
- Financials: A Rising Rate Environment Helps, But Don't Look Past Other Opportunities
- Global Markets Feeling Effects Of China's Financial Crackdown
- Sector Spotlight: Rebirth In Banking?
- Financial Sector Estimate Revisions Still Show Favorable Trends
- Marketplace Roundtable: Taking It To The Bank
- Accounting, Monetarily, For The Global Economy