International Personal Finance PLC (IPF.L)
23 May 2018
Fri, May 4 2018
* MEXICO HOME CREDIT RATE OF GROWTH TO ACCELERATE THROUGH 2018
March 1 International Personal Finance Plc (IPF) said on Thursday it expected caps on loan charges to be put in place in Czech Republic, Romania and Spain, as it deals with regulatory oversight of its consumer credit markets.
March 1 International Personal Finance Plc said on Thursday it had introduced more competitive rates in its home credit products in Europe through longer-term lending, as it deals with regulatory oversight of its consumer credit markets.
* FY PRETAX PROFIT FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS 105.6 MILLION STG
- Financials: A Rising Rate Environment Helps, But Don't Look Past Other Opportunities
- Global Markets Feeling Effects Of China's Financial Crackdown
- Sector Spotlight: Rebirth In Banking?
- Financial Sector Estimate Revisions Still Show Favorable Trends
- Marketplace Roundtable: Taking It To The Bank
- Accounting, Monetarily, For The Global Economy