Impax Laboratories Inc (IPXL.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
Fri, Dec 8 2017
BRIEF-Impax Receives Tentative fda Approval Of Generic Coreg CR (Carvedilol Phosphate) Extended-Release Capsules
* IMPAX RECEIVES TENTATIVE FDA APPROVAL OF GENERIC COREG CR® (CARVEDILOL PHOSPHATE) EXTENDED-RELEASE CAPSULES
BRIEF-Impax Laboratories says co entered into amendment no. 1 to business combination agreement with Atlas Holdings
* Impax Laboratories Inc - on Nov 21, co entered into amendment no. 1 to business combination agreement, dated October 17, 2017 with Atlas Holdings
* Impax Laboratories says on and effective Nov 10, 2017, board of co amended and restated bylaws of company - SEC filing
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.20 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Impax announces FDA approval and launch of generic Renvela (sevelamer carbonate) tablets, 800 mg
* Impax was expected to keep >25 pct stake - analyst (Adds analysts' comments, background on retail pharmacies; updates shares)
* REQUIRED TO PAY AMNEAL FEE OF $45 MILLION IF DEAL TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES
Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC is buying peer Impax Laboratories Inc in an all-stock deal as it looks to add heft to its generics business and gain an edge in a tough drug pricing environment.
* Transaction expected to generate $200 million of annual cost savings within three years
Oct 17 Privately-held generic drugmaker Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC and peer Impax Laboratories Inc said on Tuesday they would combine in an all-stock transaction.
- Wall Street Breakfast: Investors Calm As Government Shutdown Looms
- Is The New Impax/Amneal An Interesting Pairing?
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Valeant Still Risky, Onconova Signs Agreement, Array Biopharma Announces Collaboration
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Ultragenyx Sells Voucher, Regeneron Announces Collaboration, Madrigal Offering
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Right Time To Buy Regeneron, Eli Lilly Gives Guidance, Bluebird Announces Offering
- Could The FDA's Less Stringent Regulations Help MannKind?