Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
Mon, Nov 20 2017
BUENOS AIRES, Nov 19 U.S. satellite communications company Iridium Communications Inc said on Sunday the last call from its device aboard a missing Argentine submarine was made at 1136 GMT on Wednesday, the day the vessel vanished.
* Iridium announces third-quarter 2017 results; updates 2017 outlook
* ANNOUNCED SUCCESSFUL THIRD LAUNCH AND DEPLOYMENT OF 10 IRIDIUM NEXT SATELLITES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Iridium Communications- announced new long-term agreement with global coverage & reliability of iridium network to Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Biggest Winners And Losers This Earnings Season
- 1st Gen Satellite Globalstar: You've Got To Know When To Hold 'Em...
- Go Long, Young Man! Advice To Shorts On Iridium - Satellite Pioneer
- LEO Satellite Pioneer Orbcomm's IoT Gambit: Grow Now, Profit Later
- Editors' Picks Daily: Intriguing Dividend Ideas And Valuable Market Outlook
- Iridium Communications' (IRDM) CEO Matt Desch on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript