Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM.OQ)
Mon, Nov 20 2017
BUENOS AIRES, Nov 19 U.S. satellite communications company Iridium Communications Inc said on Sunday the last call from its device aboard a missing Argentine submarine was made at 1136 GMT on Wednesday, the day the vessel vanished.
* Iridium announces third-quarter 2017 results; updates 2017 outlook
* ANNOUNCED SUCCESSFUL THIRD LAUNCH AND DEPLOYMENT OF 10 IRIDIUM NEXT SATELLITES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Iridium Communications- announced new long-term agreement with global coverage & reliability of iridium network to Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Biggest Winners And Losers This Earnings Season
- 1st Gen Satellite Globalstar: You've Got To Know When To Hold 'Em...
- Go Long, Young Man! Advice To Shorts On Iridium - Satellite Pioneer
- LEO Satellite Pioneer Orbcomm's IoT Gambit: Grow Now, Profit Later
- Editors' Picks Daily: Intriguing Dividend Ideas And Valuable Market Outlook
- Iridium Communications' (IRDM) CEO Matt Desch on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript