Intesa Sanpaolo SpA (ISPn.MI)
Wed, Jan 17 2018
ROME, Jan 17 Intesa SanPaolo agrees that there must be an acceleration in the reduction of bad bank loans in Italy, its CEO said on Tuesday ahead of a meeting of the country's lenders with ECB's Chief Supervisor Daniele Nouy.
MILAN, Jan 15 Intesa Sanpaolo's shift in strategy to sell part of its prized bad loan unit could prompt other Italian banks to follow suit with Banco BPM and UBI seen as possible candidates, industry and financial sources said.
* REPORTS RESULTS OF TENDER TO BUY STATE-GUARANTEED SENIOR BONDS OF TWO FORMER VENETO BANKS
MILAN, Jan 11 Intesa Sanpaolo's sudden change of plan for tackling bad debts was driven by the European Central Bank's tough line on problem loans, sources familiar with the matter said.
MILAN Italy's Intesa SanPaolo is considering selling its debt collection business and a bad loan portfolio to Sweden's Intrum Justitia , the two companies said on Wednesday.
* Intrum looking to become one of Italy's top debt collectors
MILAN, Jan 10 Intesa SanPaolo is considering a possible sale of its debt servicing business and a bad loan portfolio but this will not affect its dividend payment plans, the Italian lender said on Wednesday.
* Can confirm an ongoing dialogue with the Italian bank Intesa Sanpaolo regarding an acquisition of a servicing platform and a portfolio of non-performing loans (NPLs)
* INTENDS TO LAUNCH LIABILITY MANAGEMENT EXERCISE (LME) FOR SENIOR NOTES ISSUED BY FORMER VENETIAN BANKS
* SAYS FOLLOWING AGREEMENT SIGNED OVERALL SAVINGS IN PERSONNEL EXPENSES OF AROUND EUR 675 MILLION PER YEAR ARE EXPECTED