Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corp (ITEK.OQ)
Fri, Oct 13 2017
* Inotek Pharmaceuticals announces filing of preliminary proxy statement for proposed merger with clinical-stage gene therapy company, Rocket Pharmaceuticals
* Adage Capital Partners reports 5.55 percent stake in Inotek Pharmaceuticals as of September 26 - SEC filing
BRIEF-Braden Leonard reports 5.6 pct passive stake in Inotek Pharmaceuticals as of Sept 13 - SEC Filing
* Braden M Leonard reports 5.6 percent passive stake in Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corp as of Sept 13, 2017 - SEC Filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2xw5tXM] Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Inotek Pharmaceuticals announces merger agreement with Rocket Pharmaceuticals to advance pipeline of first-in-class gene therapies for rare diseases
* Inotek Pharmaceuticals announces merger agreement with Rocket Pharmaceuticals to advance pipeline of first-in-class gene therapies for rare diseases
* Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corporation reports second quarter 2017 financial results and operational highlights
Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corp said on Friday it would evaluate strategic options after its sole experimental eye drug failed another trial, sending the company's shares tumbling 45 percent in extended trading.
July 7 Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corp said on Friday it would evaluate its lead experimental drug and consider strategic options after the eye drug failed another trial.
* Inotek Pharmaceuticals announces top-line results of phase 2 fixed-dose combination trial of trabodenoson and provides corporate update
- Inotek Pharmaceuticals (ITEK) Announces Merger Agreement with Rocket Pharmaceuticals - Slideshow
- Inotek Pharmaceuticals: A Graham-Dodd Style Cigar Butt Investment
- On The Value Of Operating Losses Of Inotek Pharmaceuticals
- Inotek: No Products, No Pipeline, No Problem
- After Another Clinical Failure, Is Inotek Dead Money?
- Inotek Looks To Sell Itself After Eye Drug Failure; No Value Left