JAKKS Pacific Inc (JAKK.OQ)
23 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 22 2018
* JAKKS PACIFIC REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* JAKKS PACIFIC ANNOUNCES CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER WILL STEP DOWN
BRIEF-Jakks Pacific Files For Offering Of 9.2 Mln Shares Of Common Stock By Selling Security Holders
* JAKKS PACIFIC FILES FOR OFFERING OF 9.2 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK BY SELLING SECURITY HOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2BO61Hr] Further company coverage:
* JAKKS Pacific Inc - extended and expanded its licensing agreement with Stanley Black & Decker, Inc
* JAKKS Pacific signs global master toy agreement for Disney•Pixar's ‘Incredibles 2’
Sept 20 Toy maker Jakks Pacific Inc said on Wednesday it expects to report a net loss in fiscal 2017 due to charges related to bankruptcy of the biggest U.S. toy store chain Toys 'R' Us Inc.
Sept 20 Toy maker Jakks Pacific Inc said it expects to report a net loss in fiscal 2017 due to charges related to the bankruptcy of Toys 'R' Us Inc.
BRIEF-JAKKS says does not anticipate any long-term material adverse impact from Toys 'R' Us bankruptcy
* JAKKS comments on Toys ‘R’ Us bankruptcy; updates 2017 forecast
- JAKKS Pacific's (JAKK) CEO Stephen Berman on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Wall Street Breakfast: Back To Earnings Season?
- JAKKS Pacific: The New Cosmetics Division Is Promising
- JAKKS Pacific: Has It Bottomed Out?
- Toys 'R' Us Announces Store Closures - Here's The List