JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
* JETBLUE, LARGEST AIRLINE IN MASSACHUSETTS, EXPANDS IN WORCESTER WITH DAILY NEW YORK-JFK NONSTOP FLIGHTS
* JetBlue Airways Corp - preliminary traffic in October increased 3.7 percent from October 2016, on a capacity increase of 6.8 percent
* ViaSat Inc - expanded its relationship with JetBlue, and will serve as direct in-flight internet service provider to JetBlue Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Oct 24 JetBlue Airways Corp said on Tuesday that profit fell in the third quarter, hurt by higher operating expenses and hurricanes-related flight cancellations, and warned those factors would cut into fourth-quarter results.
NEW YORK, Oct 24 Jetblue Airways Corp on Tuesday said its third-quarter net income fell to $179 million, down by $20 million from the year prior, as higher operating expenses and a brutal hurricane season weighed on gains.
* JetBlue Airways says reached agreement with multiple parties to move its operations at New York's LaGuardia Airport to the Marine Air Terminal Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
OSLO, Oct 18 Norwegian Air Shuttle would like to cooperate with U.S. JetBlue Airways on bookings for long-haul passengers, Chief Executive Bjoern Kjos told Reuters on Wednesday.
* Will operate 3 daily roundtrip flights between Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport & Boston Logan International Airport starting May 3, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 11 U.S. carrier JetBlue Airways Corp warned on Wednesday that revenue and operating income for the third and fourth quarters would be hurt by the recent historic hurricanes, which led to thousands of canceled flights across the United States.
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - All We Want For Christmas Is Tax Reform
- U.S. Transcontinental Airline Shootout Looms
- Southwest Airlines Ups Guidance, So Market Ups Prices
- The Acquirer's Portfolio - Large Cap
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - Transports Tread Lightly As Tax Reform Takes Center Stage
- Azul: Under-The-Radar Brazilian Airline Is Ready For Takeoff