JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU.OQ)
* PRESS RELEASE - JETBLUE GROWS INTERNATIONAL PRESENCE WITH EXPANDED SERVICE IN HAVANA AND MEXICO CITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, April 24 JetBlue Airways Corp said on Tuesday that quarterly net income increased by 7 percent as higher fares and a lower U.S. tax rate helped offset higher fuel and other costs.
NEW YORK, April 24 JetBlue Airways Corp on Tuesday said quarterly pre-tax income fell by 9.2 percent, but its net income increased by 7 percent, as higher fares and a lower U.S. tax rate helped offset expenses from fuel and other costs.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.22 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
BRIEF-JetBlue Issues Statement Responding To Crewmembers Electing Transport Workers Union To Represent Them
* JETBLUE - ISSUES STATEMENT IN RESPONE TO UNIONIZATION VOTE AMONG CO'S 5,000 INFLIGHT CREWMEMBERS WHO ELECTED TO HAVE TRANSPORT WORKERS UNION REPRESENT THEM
* NOW EXPECTS Q1 CAPACITY TO INCREASE APPROXIMATELY 3.3 PERCENT, BELOW PRIOR GUIDANCE RANGE OF 3.5% TO 5.5%
NEW YORK, April 5 U.S. airline JetBlue Airways Corp said on Thursday it has awarded Pratt & Whitney a contract to supply engines for its total fleet of 85 Airbus A320neo aircraft, more than doubling the carrier's previous contract with the engine maker.
BRIEF-Jetblue Airways Says Co & International Aero Engines Entered Amended Engine Purchase & Services Deal
* JETBLUE AIRWAYS - ON MARCH 30, CO, INTERNATIONAL AERO ENGINES ENTERED INTO AN AMENDED & RESTATED ENGINE PURCHASE & SERVICES DEAL FOR PW1100G-JM ENGINES
* JETBLUE ANNOUNCES DAVID CHECKETTS TO LEAVE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Alaska Airlines: Catalysts Start Now
- Global Stocks Go Green Following Robust May Jobs Report (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Equities Advance Amid Jobs Boom
- JetBlue: A Value Opportunity
- Cloudy Skies Ahead For JetBlue
- JetBlue Continues Trading At A Large Discount Despite 10% Revenue Growth