JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU.OQ)
17 Aug 2018
Tue, Jul 17 2018
FARNBOROUGH, England European planemaker Airbus said on Tuesday a U.S. airline start-up backed by investors including JetBlue founder David Neeleman had signed a provisional deal to buy 60 Airbus A220-300 aircraft.
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 17 European planemaker Airbus said on Tuesday a U.S. airline start-up backed by investors including JetBlue founder David Neeleman had signed a provisional deal to buy 60 Airbus A220-300 aircraft.
SAO PAULO, July 16 Embraer SA has signed a firm order with United Airlines for twenty-five 70-seat E175 jets, the Brazilian planemaker said on Monday, providing a boost to the company shortly after JetBlue Airways Corp opted to replace its fleet of Embraer jets with ones made by Airbus SE.
NEW YORK, July 10 Airbus SE scored a key victory on Tuesday, with U.S. airline JetBlue announcing it would buy 60 of its A220-300 narrowbody jets, the first major order for the planemaker's newly rebranded program as its battle with rival Boeing Co intensifies.
* TRAFFIC IN APRIL INCREASED 5.7 PERCENT FROM APRIL 2017, ON A CAPACITY INCREASE OF 5.3 PERCENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* PRESS RELEASE - JETBLUE GROWS INTERNATIONAL PRESENCE WITH EXPANDED SERVICE IN HAVANA AND MEXICO CITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, April 24 JetBlue Airways Corp said on Tuesday that quarterly net income increased by 7 percent as higher fares and a lower U.S. tax rate helped offset higher fuel and other costs.
NEW YORK, April 24 JetBlue Airways Corp on Tuesday said quarterly pre-tax income fell by 9.2 percent, but its net income increased by 7 percent, as higher fares and a lower U.S. tax rate helped offset expenses from fuel and other costs.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.22 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
BRIEF-JetBlue Issues Statement Responding To Crewmembers Electing Transport Workers Union To Represent Them
* JETBLUE - ISSUES STATEMENT IN RESPONE TO UNIONIZATION VOTE AMONG CO'S 5,000 INFLIGHT CREWMEMBERS WHO ELECTED TO HAVE TRANSPORT WORKERS UNION REPRESENT THEM
- Buy Johnson & Johnson Under $130 - Cramer's Lightning Round (8/14/18)
- JetBlue: Time To Stay Blue?
- Trump/Juncker In Trade Talks (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Key Talks On U.S.-EU Trade
- JetBlue Airways' (JBLU) CEO Robin Hayes on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- JetBlue Airways Corporation 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides