Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI.N)
23 Apr 2018
Tue, Apr 3 2018
* JOHNSON CONTROLS APPOINTS NANCY BERCE AS CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Johnson Controls International Plc said on Monday it would explore options for its power solutions business that makes advanced batteries for vehicles, and focus on its main business.
* Shares up 2 pct (Adds background, analysts' comment; updates share move)
* JOHNSON CONTROLS TO EXPLORE STRATEGIC ALTERNATIVES FOR THE POWER SOLUTIONS BUSINESS
March 12 Johnson Controls International Plc said on Monday it would explore strategic alternatives for its power solutions business, which makes lead-acid automotive batteries for passenger cars and light trucks.
BRIEF-Johnson Controls Partners With U.S. Army To Provide Needed Energy Upgrades To U.S. Army Garrison Kwajalein
* JOHNSON CONTROLS PARTNERS WITH U.S. ARMY TO PROVIDE NEEDED ENERGY UPGRADES TO U.S. ARMY GARRISON KWAJALEIN
* JOHNSON CONTROLS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER EARNINGS AND RE-AFFIRMS FULL YEAR GUIDANCE
* JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL PLC CEO GEORGE OLIVER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.6 MILLION – SEC FILING
* JOHNSON CONTROLS PARTNERS WITH ATMOSAIRTM SOLUTIONS TO OFFER ENHANCED AIR PURIFICATION
* JOHNSON CONTROLS BOARD APPROVES INCREMENTAL $1 BILLION SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION