Jeronimo Martins SGPS SA (JMT.LS)
23 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 11 2018
* Q4 SALES IN 2017 UP 12 PERCENT TO 4.3 BILLION EUROS VERSUS YEAR AGO Source text: http://bit.ly/2qUvgXZ
LISBON, Oct 25 Portuguese retailer Jeronimo Martins poster a slightly lower-than-expected third-quarter net profit of 112 million euros, down from 330 million euros a year ago when it was boosted by one-offs, but with sales growing at a stronger pace.
LISBON, Sept 21 Colombian police have arrested the local director of operations for Portuguese retailer Jeronimo Martins on charges of corruption, the company said on Thursday, adding it had reported the executive to the authorities itself.
LISBON, July 26 Portuguese retailer Jeronimo Martins posted on Wednesday an unchanged second quarter net profit from a year earlier, falling below expectations, but with sales growing strongly in key markets.
- The Chemist's CEF Report - December 2017: CEF Sentiment Continues To Deteriorate
- Why We Think It's Time To Be Underweight MBS In 2018
- Muni Funds, PGP And An Underpriced China Fund: CEF Weekly Update
- What The Fed's Tapering Means For Mortgage-Backed Securities
- The Weak Dollar And Foreign Closed-End Funds: CEF Weekly Update
- An Egregious Miscalculation