Jindal Steel And Power Ltd (JNSP.BO)
18 May 2018
May 9 Steel producer Jindal Steel and Power Ltd on Wednesday said its quarterly net loss widened, hurt by a one-time expense due to certain demands and claims from regulatory authorities.
* MARCH QUARTER CONSOL NET LOSS 3.08 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS LOSS OF 495.1 MILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
** Calendar year 2018 will be volatile for Indian stock markets, says Citi
* SAYS Q4 STEEL PRODUCTION AT 1.26 MILLION TONNES, UP 38 PERCENT Source text: http://bit.ly/2IDRiSW Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO APPROVED ISSUE PRICE OF 233 RUPEES PER EQUITY SHARE FOR QIP
* SAYS CO APPROVED ISSUE OF SECURITIES TO QIBS VIA QIP Source text - http://bit.ly/2G0tvyE Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO TO CONSIDER ISSUE OF SECURITIES TO QIBS BY WAY OF QIP Source text - http://bit.ly/2DmMz4Q Further company coverage:
WINDHOEK Plans to open Namibia's second iron ore mine are being pursued by an Indian-controlled company called Blake Trading, documents seen by Reuters on Friday show.
NEW DELHI India's federal police have arrested a senior official of state-run Punjab National Bank (PNB) , the agency said on Wednesday, as an inquiry into a $1.8-billion fraud at the bank expands a week after it unveiled the size of the alleged scam.