Jindal Steel And Power Ltd (JNSP.NS)
19 Jan 2018
Mon, Jan 8 2018
** Shares of Jindal Steel and Power Ltd jumps as much as 13.2 pct to 270.60 rupees, its highest since Aug 2014, before closing up 7.3 pct
* JINDAL STEEL & POWER CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM REGARDING CO RAISING 10 BILLION RUPEES VIA QIP
* COMPLETED 6 MTPA INTEGRATED STEEL PROJECT AT ANGUL, ODISHA Source text - http://bit.ly/2BEURVN Further company coverage:
* SAYS APPOINTS DEEPAK SOGANI AS CFO Source text: http://bit.ly/2kMlXDc Further company coverage:
MEDIA-India's NCLAT says no insolvency proceedings against Jindal Steel & Power for lease dues - Times of India
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
Jindal Steel and Power Ltd reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss, helped by higher revenue from its iron and steel business.
Nov 9 Jindal Steel and Power Ltd reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss, helped by higher revenue from its iron and steel business.
* Sept quarter consol loss 4.48 billion rupees versus consol loss of 7.46 billion rupees last year
Oct 9 India's Jindal Steel and Power Ltd said on Monday it sold two oxygen plant assets to SREI Equipment Finance Ltd for 11.21 billion rupees ($171.70 million).
* Says divests oxygen plant assets at Raigarh and Angul units