Nordstrom Inc (JWN.N)
16 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
* GREENLIGHT CAPITAL INC TAKES SHARE STAKE OF 2.8 MILLION SHARES IN TWITTER INC
* NORDSTROM FAMILY MEMBERS EXPECT TO RESUME EFFORTS TO TAKE DEPARTMENT STORE PRIVATE LATER THIS YEAR - CNBC, CITING SOURCES
* - INCREASE IN COMPARABLE SALES OF 1.2 PERCENT FOR NINE WEEKS ENDED DECEMBER 30, 2017, COMPARED WITH SAME PERIOD LAST YEAR
* NORDSTROM - GEEVY THOMAS, CHIEF INNOVATION OFFICER, WILL SUCCEED KAREN MCKIBBIN
* Nordstrom Inc - board of directors approved a quarterly dividend of 37 cents per share payable on December 12, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CHICAGO, Nov 9 Nordstrom Inc on Thursday reported its quarterly same-store sales fell 0.9 percent from the year-ago period, worse-than-expected, as hurricanes affected traffic in Puerto Rico, Florida and Texas.
CHICAGO, Nov 9 Nordstrom Inc reported worse-than-expected quarterly same-store sales on Thursday, hurt partly by hurricanes that affected sales in Puerto Rico, Florida, and Texas.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.63 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Planning to hire approximately 13,650 employees before holidays Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO/BENGALURU, Oct 16 Shares in Hudson's Bay Co, which is reviewing strategic options including privatization, fell as much as 5.5 percent on Monday, after rival Nordstrom Inc's failed attempt to go private spooked sentiment for other U.S. retailers, analysts said.