Korn/Ferry International (KFY.N)
Tue, Dec 12 2017
LONDON Workers in Britain look set to suffer another hit to their spending power in 2018 while most of their peers in the world's other big rich economies will have small gains, human resources firm Korn Ferry said on Tuesday.
* KORN FERRY INTERNATIONAL ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER FISCAL 2018 RESULTS OF OPERATIONS
* Korn/Ferry International announces first quarter fiscal 2018 results of operations
- Korn/Ferry International 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Korn/Ferry International's (KFY) CEO Gary Burnison on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Korn/Ferry International's (KFY) CEO Gary Burnison on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Korn/Ferry International 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Glass Half Empty Or Full - The Critical Service Sector Read
- What Is On Sale Today - How About Economic Lies?