Kingfisher PLC (KGF.L)
14 Dec 2017
Fri, Dec 1 2017
* HAS COMPLETED ACQUISITION OF PRAKTIKER ROMANIA S.A. FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF COMPETITION APPROVAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Shares fall up to 1.8 pct (Adds detail, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, Nov 21 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, on Tuesday reported a small fall in underlying sales in its latest quarter, reflecting a weak performance in France.
* Diageo falls on Indian alcohol regulation (Adds closing prices)
* Shares rise as much as 8 pct (Adds detail, CEO, CFO, analyst comment, shares)
* CEO says break-up of group "not something we would consider at all" Further company coverage: (London Newsroom)
* INSTRUCTED GOLDMAN SACHS INTERNATIONAL IN RELATION TO AN IRREVOCABLE NON-DISCRETIONARY PROGRAMME TO PURCHASE SHARES FOR CANCELLATION
LONDON, Sept 20 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, on Wednesday reported a better-than-expected rise in first-half profit but said it was cautious on the second-half backdrop in both the UK and France.
* Shares fall as much as 6 pct, biggest FTSE 100 loser (Adds detail, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, Aug 17 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, reported another fall in quarterly sales on Thursday, hurt by weak French markets, a slowdown at its B&Q business in the UK and continued disruption from its restructuring plan.
- ING Rises on Planned Job Cuts as UK Retailer Kingfisher Falls on Sales Slump
- New IPOs Do Nothing to Improve Mood in Europe, as Markets Fret Over Scottish Independence
- Should I Buy Kingfisher?
- 3 FTSE Shares Hitting New Highs
- Kingfisher Reports Fall in Sales and Profit
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares for the Week Ahead