Kier Group PLC (KIE.L)
15 Aug 2018
Tue, Jul 10 2018
July 10 British construction and support services company Kier Group Plc said on Tuesday it was on course to meet forecasts for underlying profit and earnings while launching a cost-savings plan that will include the sale of non-core assets.
July 10 British construction and support services company Kier Group Plc said on Tuesday it had launched a cost-savings plan that would include the sale of non-core assets, and stuck to its profit forecast for the current year.
* KIER TO DELIVER £57 MILLION STUDENT VILLAGE FOR UNIVERSITY OF WARWICK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 15 Britain's Kier Group on Thursday said it was on track to deliver double-digit profit growth in 2018, helped by a strong order book at its construction and services business.
* HY UNDERLYING REVENUE 2,154 MILLION POUNDS VERSUS 2,001 MILLION POUNDS
March 15 Britain's Kier Group on Thursday reported a 4.7 percent rise in half-year operating profit and said it was on track to deliver double-digit profit growth in 2018.
- If You Find Yourself In The Middle Of The Atlantic Ocean, Which Direction Should You Be Heading To?
- Technically Speaking For August 10
- There Is Always A Bull Market Somewhere: Sector Rotation
- A Deeper Dive Into Value Vs. Growth
- Stock Market & Economic Outlook For Mid-Year 2018
- A Look At The Weakening Financial Sector