Kimco Realty Corp (KIM.N)
NEW YORK Kimco Realty Corp , an owner of 492 open-air shopping centers whose share price has been slammed by e-commerce, recently sold almost two dozen properties to private investors at valuations it said were better than public prices.
NEW YORK, April 17 Kimco Realty Corp, an owner of 492 open-air shopping centers whose share price has been slammed by e-commerce, recently sold almost two dozen properties to private investors at valuations it said were better than public prices.
* KIMCO REALTY CORP SAYS CEO CONOR FLYNN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $5.6 MILLION VERSUS $9.0 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2pe1R7M) Further company coverage:
* FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2oxPNhB) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Kimco Realty Confirms Participation As Investor In Albertsons' Deal To Buy All Outstanding Shares Of Rite Aid
* KIMCO REALTY - CONFIRMS PARTICIPATION AS INVESTOR IN ALBERTSONS' DEAL TO BUY ALL OUTSTANDING SHARES OF RITE AID
* KIMCO REALTY ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* KIMCO REALTY REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 TRANSACTION ACTIVITY
* KIMCO REALTY SAYS AGREED TO SELL TO UNDERWRITERS 9.2 MILLION DEPOSITARY SHARES - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2z4hG6B) Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, November 30 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings of Kimco Realty Corporation (NYSE: KIM) at 'BBB+'. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of the release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The ratings reflect KIM's large, stable and diversified portfolio as demonstrated by the company's good historic and expected operating performance, and strong access to capital. These strengths are balanced by the company's elevated le
- Kimco Realty's (KIM) CEO Conor Flynn on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Kimco: Do You Prefer A Yield Over 9%?
- Kimco Realty Has Finally Reached My Entry Target, This 8.4% Yield Is Now A Speculative Buy
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 31: 3 Billionaire Habits That Can Make You Rich
- Kite's 8.7% Dividend Yield Soars Above The Crowd
- REITs And Homebuilders Retreat As Yields Return To 2018 Highs