Kinnevik AB (KINVb.ST)
18 Jan 2018
Wed, Jan 10 2018
* KINNEVIK SUPPORTS THE PROPOSED MERGER BETWEEN TELE2 AND COM HEM AND WILL BECOME THE LARGEST OWNER IN THE COMBINED COMPANY
* REG-DAME AMELIA FAWCETT PROPOSED TO BE ELECTED CHAIRMAN OF KINNEVIK
Nov 28 Global Fashion Group, the emerging markets fashion retailer set up by investors Kinnevik and Rocket Internet, reported its third-quarter operating losses narrowed somewhat while net revenue jumped by 19 percent.
* SAYS GLOBAL FASHION GROUP NET REVENUE FOR Q3 WAS EUR 256.4 MILLION (215.6)
* Kinnevik says Q3 net asset value of 85.7 billion Swedish crowns ($10.45 billion) (311 SEK per share)
Sept 8 Global Fashion Group, the emerging markets fashion retailer set up by investors Kinnevik and Rocket Internet, reported its second-quarter operating losses nearly halved as net revenue jumped by 25.6 percent.
Aug 14 The Hut Group said on Monday it has acquired Berlin-based cosmetics subscription service provider Glossybox from majority shareholders Rocket Internet and Kinnevik Online.
* Announces acquisition of Glossybox, from majority shareholders Rocket Internet and Kinnevik Online Further company coverage:
* Says net asset value (NAV) of SEK 81.9bn (SEK 298 per share) on June 30, up SEK 2.4 bln or 3 pct during the quarter
* Says post investment, valuing Betterment at USD 800 million, Kinnevik will own 16% of company's share capital Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: