Kinnevik AB (KINVb.ST)
18 Jun 2018
Thu, Jun 14 2018
STOCKHOLM, June 14 Investment firm Kinnevik said on Thursday it aimed to distribute its shares in MTG to its shareholders in an effort to speed up the completion of the proposed merger of Tele2 and Com Hem.
STOCKHOLM, May 30 Copenhagen-based financial technology startup Pleo said on Wednesday it had raised $16 million in a series A funding round led by Swedish investment firm Kinnevik, to add staff and expand in Europe.
* SAYS NET ASSET VALUE OF SEK 93.3BN (SEK 339 PER SHARE) UP SEK 2.7BN OR 3% DURING THE QUARTER, LED BY A SEK 1.6BN INCREASE IN ZALANDO AND A SEK 0.7BN INCREASE IN MILLICOM
* SAYS HAS INVESTED USD 41M IN LIVONGO HEALTH INC. ("LIVONGO"), LEADING A USD 105M FUNDING ROUND AND INCREASING ITS OWNERSHIP TO 8% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FOR GLOBAL FASHION GROUP (GFG)
* LARS-ÅKE NORLING JOINS KINNEVIK AS INVESTMENT DIRECTOR AND SECTOR HEAD TMT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Stockholm newsroom)
* ANDREAS BERNSTROM JOINS KINNEVIK AS INVESTMENT DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
Feb 9 Investment firm Kinnevik said on Friday it will do all in its power to see the deal between Tele2 and Com Hem through, after proposing a raised dividend for 2017.
* SAYS KINNEVIK'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS RECOMMENDS AN ORDINARY DIVIDEND OF SEK 8.25 PER SHARE FOR 2017, A YEARLY INCREASE OF 3.1%, AND EQUIVALENT TO A DIVIDEND YIELD OF 3.0%
* KINNEVIK SUPPORTS THE PROPOSED MERGER BETWEEN TELE2 AND COM HEM AND WILL BECOME THE LARGEST OWNER IN THE COMBINED COMPANY