Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX.N)
23 Feb 2018
Wed, Jan 31 2018
Jan 30 Trucking company Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it expected higher contract rates for the freight it carries this year, warning that the worst-ever market for hiring new drivers would likely restrain capacity.
Jan 30 Trucking company Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc on Tuesday posted a higher quarterly profit that beat Wall Street forecasts, boosted by changes to the U.S. tax law and strong freight demand.
* Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. announces results for third quarter 2017
Nov 6 Trucking giant Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc, the largest full truckload carrier in North America, posted a lower quarterly profit on Monday due to costs associated with its recent merger.
* Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc- on September 29, 2017, co entered into a $1.2 billion unsecured credit facility - SEC filing
* Swift Transportation stockholders approve proposed merger with Knight Transportation
* Knight Transportation stockholders approve proposed merger with Swift Transportation
- 15 Stocks That Are Bucking The Trend
- Knight-Swift Shines, But Not Above Large Industry Peers
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - Inflation And Rising Interest Rates Lead To Uncertainty And Fear
- Schneider National - Big Year Ahead
- Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Knight-Swift Transportation's (KNX) CEO Dave Jackson on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript