Coca-Cola Co (KO.N)
17 Aug 2018
Fri, Aug 17 2018
MEXICO CITY, Aug 17 Shares in Mexico's Coca-Cola FEMSA, the world's biggest coke bottler, jumped more than five percent on Friday after it said it would sell its 51 percent stake in Coca-Cola FEMSA Philippines back to the Coca-Cola Company.
(Corrects paragraph 2 in Aug. 14 story to show Powerade is not ceding market share to Gatorade)
(In this August 14 story corrects paragraph 2 to show Powerade is not ceding market share to Gatorade)
Aug 15 Coca-Cola Co is buying a minority stake in a sports drink brand backed by basketball star Kobe Bryant, it said on Tuesday, seeking to mount a stronger challenge to PepsiCo's Gatorade.
Aug 14 Coca-Cola Co is buying a minority stake in a sports drink brand backed by basketball star Kobe Bryant, it said on Tuesday, seeking to mount a stronger challenge to top energy drink Gatorade.
Coca-Cola Co topped Wall Street estimates for quarterly sales and profit on Wednesday, as more consumers bought its healthier soda options such as Zero Sugar and new flavors of Diet Coke, sending its shares up 2.7 percent. | Video
* Reaffirms FY profit forecast (Adds CEO comments from conference call, analyst's comment; Updates shares to market open)
July 25 Coca-Cola Co topped Wall Street estimates for quarterly sales on Wednesday, driven by the success of new versions of Diet Coke. Net income attributable to the company's shareholders rose to $2.32 billion, or 54 cents per share, in the second quarter ended June 29, from $1.37 billion, or 32 cents per share, a year earlier.
June 20 A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday revived Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc's challenge to Coca-Cola Co's effort to register trademarks for soft drinks and sports drinks whose names contain the word "zero."
NAIROBI Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA), the continent’s largest soft drinks bottler, said on Wednesday it would invest $100 million in Kenya over the next five years to improve infrastructure and launch new products.
- Aristocrats: Nucor, Chevron, Leggett, Exxon, And Air Products Flash 15.4% To 24.85% Net Gains Per August Broker Targets
- Coke's Profits Are Improving, But Shares Are Still Expensive
- 4 Reasons Why Bodyarmor May Be Coca-Cola's Next Billion Dollar Brand
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- More Dow Gains Ahead For Caterpillar, DowDuPont, Goldman, Chevron, And Boeing Per Broker August 1-Year Estimates
- Currency Jitters Ease (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)