Coca-Cola Co (KO.N)
18 Jun 2018
Wed, May 30 2018
NAIROBI Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA), the continent’s largest soft drinks bottler, said on Wednesday it would invest $100 million in Kenya over the next five years to improve infrastructure and launch new products.
NAIROBI, May 30 Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA), the continent’s largest soft drinks bottler, said on Wednesday it would invest $100 million in Kenya over the next five years to improve infrastructure and launch new products.
BUENOS AIRES, May 29 Coca-Cola Co plans to invest $1.2 billion in Argentina from 2019 to 2021, the company said in a statement on Tuesday, an increase from its three-year plan of $1 billion investment announced for 2016 to 2018. (Reporting by Eliana Raszewski; Writing by Caroline Stauffer)
BEIJING, May 11 China's iron and steel prices rose on Friday amid growing optimism about demand as inventories of metal continued to fall and buying from the real estate market strengthened, while coke rallied as investors braced for output cuts in Jiangsu province.
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE COCA-COLA COMPANY DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
MEXICO CITY, April 26 Mexican Coke bottler Arca Continental plans to invest 12 billion pesos ($635 million) this year at home and abroad, a larger amount than last year, in order to strengthen and grow its operations.
Coca-Cola Co said on Tuesday it would take a hit in the second quarter from the introduction of a British sugar tax on soft drinks and rising freight costs in the United States, overshadowing modestly better than forecast results for the first three months of 2018. | Video
* Shares fall 2 pct (Recasts with analyst comments, adds details; Updates share movement)
April 24 Coca-Cola Co reported quarterly revenue that beat Wall Street estimates on Tuesday on higher demand for Coke Zero Sugar and new flavors of Diet Coke.
- Dividend Portfolio Review: New Dividend Record
- Global Stocks Flashing Red Over China Tariff Retaliation (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Trade Headwinds Blow Stronger
- The 'Value' Stock That Traditional Value Investors Can't See
- The Coca-Cola Company (KO) Presents at Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference (Transcript)
- Coca-Cola (KO) Presents At Deutsche Bank dbAccess 2018 Annual Global Consumer Conference - Slidehow