Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N)
Wed, Aug 8 2018
Fashion house Michael Kors Holdings Ltd's efforts to revamp its high-end shoe brand Jimmy Choo paid off as the company topped Wall Street's quarterly profit estimates on Wednesday and raised its full-year earnings forecast.
Aug 8 Fashion house Michael Kors Holdings Ltd topped Wall Street forecasts for first-quarter profit and revenue on Wednesday and raised its full-year earnings forecast, benefiting from strong demand for Jimmy Choo shoes.
Aug 8 Michael Kors Holdings Ltd topped Wall Street forecasts for first-quarter revenue on Wednesday, benefiting from strong demand for Jimmy Choo shoes.
* Fourth-quarter results top Wall St estimates (Adds analyst comment, background on Jimmy Choo, updates share price)
May 30 Michael Kors Holdings Ltd topped Wall Street forecasts for fourth-quarter revenue on Wednesday, as the handbag maker's efforts to scale back discounts paid off.
* MICHAEL KORS ANNOUNCES GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP WITH SOUTH AFRICAN PRO GOLFER AND MASTERS CHAMPION CHARL SCHWARTZEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Michael Kors Holdings: Buy This Leader In Luxury Retail
- The Dead Stocks Are Coming Back - Cramer's Mad Money (8/9/18)
- A New Round Of U.S.-Japan Trade Talks (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: New Round Of U.S.-Japan Trade Talks
- By The Numbers: Quality Stocks With High Return On Investment
- Michael Kors: Potential For Further Upside Ahead