Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS.N)
18 May 2018
Mon, May 7 2018
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.13 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* FOR Q4, GENERATED A NET LOSS OF $122.1 MILLION, OR $0.31 PER SHARE VERSUS. NET LOSS OF $56.7 MILLION OR $0.15 PER SHARE IN SAME PERIOD LAST YEAR
* KOSMOS ENERGY ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* Kosmos says expects project approval in 2018 (Adds BP comment, shares)
Feb 12 Oil and natural gas producer Kosmos Energy said on Monday it expected a final investment decision in 2018 for its Tortue natural gas field offshore Mauritania and Senegal after the two West African countries agreed last week to split production from the cross-border field.
* MAURITANIA,SENEGAL GOVTS SIGN AGREEMENT ENABLING DEVELOPMENT OF CROSS-BORDER TORTUE NATURAL GAS FIELD TO CONTINUE MOVING FORWARD
BRIEF-Kosmos Energy Confirms Approval Of Inter-Governmental Cooperation Agreement Between Mauritania And Senegal
* KOSMOS ENERGY WELCOMES APPROVAL OF INTER-GOVERNMENTAL COOPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN MAURITANIA AND SENEGAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org )
NOUAKCHOTT, Feb 9 West African neighbours Senegal and Mauritania signed an agreement on Friday, pledging to work together and split production from a giant new cross-border gas field being developed by Kosmos Energy and BP.
* KOSMOS ENERGY LTD - KOSMOS ENERGY REFINANCES ITS $1.5 BILLION RESERVE BASED LENDING FACILITY
Feb 6 Oil and natural gas explorer Kosmos Energy Ltd said on Tuesday it refinanced the loan facility tied to its energy reserves, raising the borrowing capacity to fund exploration.
- Kosmos Energy's (KOS) CEO Andy Inglis on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Analyzing Upstream Oil & Gas Companies
- StarMine Q4 2017 North American Earnings Surprise Results
- Does General Electric Do A Re-Think After The Baker Hughes And McDermott Joint Venture?
- How Tight Is Sub-Saharan Africa?
- Kosmos Energy's (KOS) CEO Andy Inglis on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript