Keppel Corporation Ltd (KPLM.SI)
25 Jun 2018
Mon, Apr 30 2018
* 1.7 MILLION UNITS IN CO BEEN ISSUED AT US$0.8827/UNIT AS PAYMENT OF BASE FEE COMPONENT OF MANAGEMENT FEE FROM 9 NOV 2017 TO 31 MARCH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE, April 19 Singapore's Keppel Corp first quarter profit rose to its highest level in nine quarters, helped by a divestment gain and contributions from property trading in Singapore and China.
SINGAPORE, April 19 Singapore's Keppel Corp posted a 34 percent rise in first-quarter profit, boosted by a divestment gain and higher contributions from property trading in Singapore and China.
BRIEF-Keppel-KBS US REIT Says For Period Of 9 Nov 2017 To 31 March 2018 Net Property Income Was $22.328 Mln
* FOR PERIOD OF 9 NOV 2017 TO 31 MARCH 2018 NET PROPERTY INCOME WAS $22.328 MILLION
* FELS OFFSHORE, TITAN PETROCHEMICALS AND TITAN QUANZHOU SHIPYARD TO TERMINATE DEAL TO MANAGE TQS SHIPYARD
SINGAPORE, March 5 Taking aim at corporate corruption, Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings called on firms it has stakes in not to cross a "bright red line" in the wake of a bribery scandal at one of its portfolio companies Keppel Corporation.
* AWILCO DRILLING IS CONTEMPLATING A PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF NEW SHARES WITH GROSS PROCEEDS IN AMOUNT OF USD 65 MILLION DIRECTED TOWARDS NORWEGIAN AND INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS
* Experts suggest raising fines under Singapore anti-graft law
Dec 30 Keppel Corp's rig-building unit has taken disciplinary action against 17 current and former employees as part of its Brazil bribery case, a U.S. court document showed, including $8.9 million of financial sanctions, demotions and departures.
Dec 26 Singapore shares fell for a seventh session in eight on Tuesday, dragged down by stocks of Keppel Corp and Sembcorp Marine which were named among foreign companies that did business with people who are under investigation in Brazil over corruption. The Singapore index closed 0.2 percent lower, with the biggest drag on the index Keppel Corp Ltd down 2.4 percent. A Keppel Corp unit last week agreed to pay a $422 million fine to resolve charges that it bribed Brazil