Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN.AS)
21 Jun 2018
Thu, Apr 26 2018
AMSTERDAM, April 26 Dutch telecoms company KPN expects a return to revenue growth within three years, ending years of decline, Chief Financial Officer Jan Kees de Jager told reporters on Thursday.
AMSTERDAM, April 26 Dutch telecommunications company KPN on Thursday beat expectations with a slight rise in first-quarter profits and said it should be able to further improve results in coming years.
AMSTERDAM, April 26 Dutch telecommunications company KPN on Thursday said its core profit rose 2.3 percent in the first quarter, as lower costs offset a decline in sales.
* Q1 NET PROFIT EUR 98 MILLION VERSUS EUR 73 MILLION YEAR AGO
* MAXIMO IBARRA BECOMES CEO OF KPN Source text : https://bit.ly/2qEVb3w Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
AMSTERDAM, Jan 31 Dutch telecom company KPN on Wednesday reported lower-than-expected fourth-quarter results, hurt by European rules limiting roaming fees for the use of mobile phones abroad.
* Q4 FREE CASH FLOW EUR 223 MILLION VERSUS EUR 381 MILLION YEAR AGO
* KPN TO REAPPOINT CFO AND PROPOSES REAPPOINTMENT OF CHAIRMAN AND MEMBER OF SUPERVISORY BOARD
AMSTERDAM, Jan 31 Dutch telecom company KPN on Wednesday reported a lower-than-expected fourth-quarter core profit, as European rules limiting roaming fees for the use of mobile phones abroad took a bite out of earnings.
- European Markets Rise As Balfour Beatty, Royal KPN Lead Advance
- Markets Still Worried by Geopolitical Tensions, but London Gets Boost from Tesco
- Koninklijke KPN's CEO Discusses Q1 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Royal KPN NV Discusses Q3 2010 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Royal KPN NV Q2 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
- Fitch Expects Continued Cost Cutting at European Telcos as Margins Get Squeezed