Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN.AS)
Thu, Dec 7 2017
AMSTERDAM, Dec 7 Dutch telecoms firm Royal KPN NV said on Thursday it was not interested in pursuing any foreign takeovers for now, responding to a Bloomberg report that its incoming CEO could target Belgium's Proximus or Denmark's TDC.
* KPN EGM INFORMED ABOUT INTENDED APPOINTMENT OF MAXIMO IBARRA AS CEO
BARCELONA America Movil has seen has seen interest from potential buyers for its 21.4 percent stake in Dutch telecoms group KPN and may consider selling, the CFO of the Mexican telecoms company said on Friday.
* Movil has option to sell bulk of stake via convertible bond
AMSTERDAM, Oct 26 The European Commission needs to take another look at how it approved the merger between Dutch cable companies UPC and Ziggo in 2014, an EU court ordered on Thursday, in a case brought by the companies' rival, the former state telecoms monopoly KPN.
* Q3 adjusted op profit 636 million euros, in line with f'casts
AMSTERDAM, Oct 26 Dutch telecom company KPN said on Thursday its third quarter core profit fell 4 percent to 636 million euros ($752.6 million), as new European rules limiting roaming fees for the use of mobile phones abroad hurt income.
AMSTERDAM, Oct 20 Dutch telecoms group KPN said on Friday Chief Executive Eelco Blok is to step down in April, to be replaced by Maximo Ibarra, the former head of Italian mobile network operator Wind Tre .
AMSTERDAM, Oct 20 Dutch telecoms group KPN said on Friday Chief Executive Eelco Blok is to step down in April, and will be replaced by Maximo Ibarra, the former head of Italian mobile network operator Wind Tre .
* MAXIMO IBARRA TO SUCCEED EELCO BLOK AS CEO OF KPN AS PER 2018 AGM Source text: http://bit.ly/2go8dws Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
- European Markets Rise As Balfour Beatty, Royal KPN Lead Advance
- Markets Still Worried by Geopolitical Tensions, but London Gets Boost from Tesco
- Koninklijke KPN's CEO Discusses Q1 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Royal KPN NV Discusses Q3 2010 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Royal KPN NV Q2 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
- Fitch Expects Continued Cost Cutting at European Telcos as Margins Get Squeezed