Kohls Corp (KSS.N)
17 Aug 2018
Tue, May 22 2018
May 22 Kohl's Corp warned of slower same-store sales growth in the second half of the year on Tuesday, overshadowing first-quarter profit and revenue that beat analysts' estimates, sending its shares down more than 7 percent.
May 22 U.S. department store chain Kohl's Corp reported a 13.6 percent increase in quarterly profit on Tuesday, as efforts to cut back on discounts and maintain a leaner inventory paid off.
* KOHL’S NAMES DOUG HOWE CHIEF MERCHANDISING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR ITS CASH TENDER OFFER
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES INCREASE IN THE AMOUNT OF NOTES AND DEBENTURES TO BE ACCEPTED IN ITS CASH TENDER OFFER
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES $300,000,000 CASH TENDER OFFER FOR CERTAIN NOTES AND DEBENTURES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* KOHLS CORP - CEO KEVIN MANSELL'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $11.3 MILLION VERSUS $8.4 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING
* KOHL’S ANNOUNCES ENTERPRISE-WIDE COMMITMENT TO CLOUD COMPUTING
NEW YORK, March 1 Kohl's Corp shares fell more than 6 percent on Thursday after the retailer forecast first-quarter earnings below Wall Street's expectations, partly due to higher costs, taking the shine off strong sales for the holiday shopping period.
* SEES 2018 CAPITAL EXPENDITURES OF APPROXIMATELY $700 MILLION
- Trade Wars And Walmart Innovation
- The Latest Ticking Time Bomb(S) Hiding Within Under Armour
- Macy's: Street Gets Silly, Opens Up An Opportunity
- Buy High Quality Stocks On Turkey-Induced Weakness - Cramer's Mad Money (8/13/18)
- Earnings Preview: What's In Store For Macy's
- Market Has Forgiven Stocks - Cramer's Mad Money (8/6/18)