Kansas City Southern (KSU.N)
Fri, Jul 20 2018
July 20 Kansas City Southern, a regional U.S. railroad operator with extensive operations in Mexico, topped Wall Street estimates for quarterly profit on Friday, as it transported higher volumes of petroleum, cars and chemicals.
July 20 Regional U.S. railroad Kansas City Southern reported a 10.3 percent rise in quarterly profit on Friday, boosted by higher revenue in its automotive, chemicals and petroleum segments.
* KANSAS CITY SOUTHERN - PRICING OF $500 MILLION IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ITS 4.70% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2048 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 20 Kansas City Southern, a regional U.S. railroad with extensive operations in Mexico, reported lower-than expected quarterly revenue on Friday despite a 1 percent overall increase in rail volumes.
April 20 Kansas City Southern, a regional U.S. railroad with large operations in Mexico, reported a higher net quarterly profit on Friday, driven by higher volumes of petroleum, consumer goods, cars, and chemicals.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.33 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* KANSAS CITY SOUTHERN SAYS CEO PATRICK J. OTTENSMEYER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $5.9 MILLION VERSUS $6.5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: https://bit.ly/2JmaPrY Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Kansas City Southern Statement Regarding Mexican Economic Competition Commission Final Resolution
* KANSAS CITY SOUTHERN STATEMENT REGARDING MEXICAN ECONOMIC COMPETITION COMMISSION FINAL RESOLUTION ON EFFECTIVE COMPETITION IN THE MARKET FOR INTERCONNECTION SERVICES
- Stocks To Watch: Any Privacy For Tesla?
- Kansas City Southern: Waiting For The Breakout
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) CEO Patrick Ottensmeyer on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Kansas City Southern 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- FANG Stocks Have Ignited A Rally - Cramer's Mad Money (5/10/18)
- Thoughts On Kansas City Southern's First Quarter