Loblaw Companies Ltd (L.TO)
17 Jan 2018
Sat, Jan 6 2018
* LOBLAW - RECALLING SELECT PC BLACK LABEL SWEET CHIPOTLE MUSTARD UNITS DUE TO RISK THAT THEY MAY CONTAIN FOREIGN MATERIAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LOBLAW COMPANIES-ENTERED AUTOMATIC SHARE PURCHASE PLAN TO FACILITATE REPURCHASES OF CO'S SHARES UNDER PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Dec 21 Canadian cannabis producer MedReleaf Corp on Thursday signed an agreement with retailer Loblaw Companies' unit Shoppers Drug Mart to sell medical cannabis online.
TORONTO, Dec 19 Canadian supermarket chain Loblaw Co and George Weston said on Tuesday they are acting to end anti-competitive actions after discovering and reporting their role in an industry-wide price-fixing arrangement involving some packaged bread products.
TORONTO, Dec 4 Canadian marijuana producer Aphria Inc. said on Monday it had entered into an agreement to sell medical cannabis to Loblaw Companies' pharmacy chain Shoppers Drug Mart.
* Competition Bureau says it is closing its investigation into allegations of "abuse of dominance" by Loblaw
* ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORP - PRECIMA SIGNED A NEW LONG-TERM AGREEMENT WITH LOBLAW COMPANIES LIMITED
* Will begin Instacart home deliveries on Dec 6 in Toronto, then Vancouver in January, expanding rapidly to new markets in 2018 - Conf Call
* Loblaw Companies Ltd plans to create PC optimum program, combining Pharmaprix Optimum and PC Plus programs on February 1, 2018
BRIEF-Loblaw Companies says co, George Weston confirmed they are aware of an industry-wide investigation by the competition bureau
* Loblaw Companies - co, George Weston confirmed that they are aware of an industry-wide investigation by the competition bureau Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: