Land Securities Group PLC (LAND.L)
20 Apr 2018
Fri, Mar 2 2018
* Carnwath one of only seven chairwomen at FTSE 100 companies
* DAME ALISON CARNWATH INTENDS TO RETIRE FROM BOARD IN 2018, HAVING SERVED NINE YEARS AS CHAIRMAN AND THIRTEEN YEARS ON BOARD
March 2 Alison Carnwath, one of a handful of women at the helm of an FTSE-100 board, is stepping down as the chair of Land Securities after nine years in the role, Britain's largest listed commercial property developer said on Friday.
* CONFIRMS THAT THIRD INTERIM DIVIDEND FOR 2017/18 WILL BE 9.85P PER ORDINARY SHARE, PAYABLE ON APRIL 6 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Feb 20 Land Securities, the developer for Deutsche Bank's new UK headquarters, said on Tuesday it had secured a revised planning permission for the proposed development in the heart of London's City financial district.
* COLETTE O'SHEA (MANAGING DIRECTOR, LONDON PORTFOLIO) AND SCOTT PARSONS (MANAGING DIRECTOR, RETAIL PORTFOLIO) WILL BE APPOINTED TO BOARD WITH EFFECT FROM 1 JANUARY 2018 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Dasha Afanasieva)
* REVENUE PROFIT IS UP 5.2% AND ADJUSTED DILUTED EARNINGS PER SHARE ARE UP 5.8% FOR SIX MONTHS ENDED 30 SEPTEMBER 2017
- REITs That Albert Einstein Would Likely Buy
- The MnM Portfolio, February 2018 - Employer Contributions Boost The Portfolio By $11k
- Gladstone Land Vs. Farmland Partners: Slow And Steady Wins The Race
- Gladstone Land Corp's (LAND) CEO David Gladstone on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Farmland Partners: Someone Is Really Right And Someone Is Really Wrong
- The MnM Portfolio - Checking In On Portfolio Fundamentals