LendingClub Corp (LC.N)
20 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 18 2018
* LENDINGCLUB SAYS CEO SCOTT SANBORN'S TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.8 MILLION IN 2017 - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2vsPk6e) Further company coverage:
* LENDINGCLUB ANNOUNCES BAHMAN KOOHESTANI AS CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SUSAN ATHEY HAS JOINED AS MEMBER OF ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS, EFFECTIVE MARCH 22, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 20 LendingClub Corp reported fourth-quarter adjusted earnings that missed Wall Street estimates by a cent as the online lender spent more for origination and servicing of loans.
LendingClub Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss on Tuesday, compared with a year ago, hurt by a class action litigation settlement expense of $77.25 million.
* LENDINGCLUB REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Feb 20 LendingClub Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss on Tuesday, compared with a year ago, hurt by a class action litigation settlement expense of $77.25 million.
* LENDINGCLUB CORP SAYS ON JAN 23, 2018, CO'S UNIT ENTERED INTO A WAREHOUSE CREDIT AGREEMENT WITH CERTAIN LENDERS - SEC FILING
* IEG HOLDINGS URGES LENDINGCLUB BOARD TO ENTER INTO NEGOTIATIONS WITH IEG HOLDINGS AND TO ALSO EXPLORE OPPORTUNITIES IN THE CRYPTO/BLOCKCHAIN SECTOR
BRIEF-LendingClub Says Board Unanimously Recommends Stockholders Ignore IEG's Proposed Exchange Offer
* LENDINGCLUB CONTINUES TO CAUTION INVESTORS AGAINST UNSOLICITED EXCHANGE OFFER FROM IEG HOLDINGS
- LendingClub: Tight Credit Markets Threaten Originations Growth
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 3/5/18: LGCY, PSEC, LC, ANGI, TMUS, BOMN, HGEN
- LendingClub: Too Much Negativity
- LendingClub's Underwriting: Stay Away From The Notes And The Shares
- The Fed Is Dead - Long Live The Market
- LendingClub: No Rest For The Weary