Ladbrokes Coral Group PLC (LCL.L)
14 Dec 2017
Mon, Dec 11 2017
BRIEF-Bookrunner says orders below 170P per share risk missing in Ladbrokes Coral accelerated bookbuilt offering
* LADBROKES CORAL GROUP: BOOKRUNNER SAYS ORDERS BELOW 170P PER SHARE RISK MISSING IN ACCELERATED BOOKBUILT OFFERING; BOOKS CLOSE AT 6.45PM UK Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
BRIEF-Apollo Funds Announces Launch Of Accelerated Bookbuild Offering Of About 111.9 Mln Shares In Ladbrokes Coral
* LADBROKES CORAL GROUP: APOLLO FUNDS ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF ACCELERATED BOOKBUILD OFFERING OF ABOUT 111.9 MILLION SHARES IN LADBROKES CORAL
LONDON Online gambling company GVC Holdings is in talks to buy Ladbrokes Coral for up to $5.2 billion in a long-awaited deal that would transform it into a bastion of British betting.
* Deal follows govt. review on betting terminals (Adds background, quotes)
LONDON Bookmaker GVC Holdings has offered to buy Ladbrokes Coral for up to $5.2 billion to create a global online and high street betting giant able to take on rivals and cope with a tougher regulatory environment.
LONDON, Dec 7 Bookmaker GVC Holdings has offered to buy Ladbrokes Coral for around 3.9 billion pounds ($5.2 billion) to create an online global betting giant that brings together some of the biggest brands in the industry.
Nov 13 Britain's largest bookmaker Ladbrokes Coral Group reported a 3 percent rise net revenue on Monday as strong trading online helped offset falling retail sales in the UK.
Nov 13 Britain's largest bookmaker Ladbrokes Coral Group reported a 3 percent rise in net revenue on Monday driven by strong trading online.
* Q3 EUROPEAN RETAIL NET REVENUE ACCELERATED TO +17% (CC +12%)
BRIEF-Ladbrokes Coral accepts failures identified by Gambling Commission in Gala Interactive operations fell short of standards
* ACCEPTS FAILURES IDENTIFIED BY GAMBLING COMMISSION IN GALA INTERACTIVE OPERATIONS FELL SHORT OF STANDARDS, PROCEDURES EXPECTED