Ladbrokes Coral Group PLC (LCL.L)
19 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 14 2018
LONDON, Feb 14 Online gambling company GVC has given away its Turkey business, hoping the move will help smooth its takeover of Ladbrokes after GVC's lenders baulked at its exposure to a country where internet betting is illegal.
* LAUNCHES CONSENT SOLICITATION IN RESPECT OF ITS £100,000,000 5.125 PER CENT. BONDS DUE 2022 AND £400,000,000 5.125 PER CENT. NOTES DUE 2023
BRIEF-Ladbrokes Coral Group Says Full Year Group Operating Profit Was At Top End Of Management Expectations
* FULL YEAR GROUP OPERATING PROFIT WAS AT TOP END OF MANAGEMENT EXPECTATIONS
Feb 9 Britain's largest bookmaker Ladbrokes Coral reported a 4 percent rise in full year net revenue on Friday helped by strong growth in its European retail and digital business.
* Price of GVC's Ladbrokes purchase depends on outcome of review (Adds consultation details)
* Price of GVC's Ladbrokes purchase depends on outcome of review
* NOTES STORIES IN PRESS THAT SPECULATE THAT SECRETARY OF STATE FAVOURS A £2 STAKE AS OUTCOME OF TRIENNIAL REVIEW CONSULTATION
Jan 11 Online gambling firm GVC Holdings , which sealed a deal to buy Ladbrokes Coral last month, said on Thursday it expects 2017 core earnings to be at the top end of its own expectations on strong trading in the fourth quarter.
Online gambling group GVC has agreed to buy bookmaker Ladbrokes Coral for up to 4 billion pounds ($5.35 billion) to create a company that would rank among Britain's largest businesses.
* Merged company likely to enter FTSE 100 (Adds details, synergy)