Lennar Corp (LEN.N)
23 May 2018
Tue, Apr 24 2018
* Sees FY deliveries of 22,500 to 23,500 homes (Adds details from conference call, shares)
April 12 U.S. homebuilder Lennar Corp on Thursday said longtime Chief Executive Officer Stuart Miller will become executive chairman and will be replaced by current President Rick Beckwitt.
April 12 Lennar Corp on Thursday said its longtime Chief Executive Officer Stuart Miller will become executive chairman and will be replaced by current President Rick Beckwitt.
* BOARD HAS ELECTED STUART MILLER, RICK BECKWITT, JON JAFFE, BRUCE GROSS AND DIANE BESSETTE TO NEW EXECUTIVE POSITIONS WITH COMPANY
* Shares rise as much as 9.6 pct (Adds details from conf call; Updates shares)
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.77 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
April 4 U.S. homebuilder Lennar Corp reported on Wednesday a 27.5 percent rise in first-quarter revenue, boosted by an increase in home sales and higher prices.
BRIEF-Lennar Corp - CEO Stuart Miller's 2017 Total Compensation Was $19.1 Mln Versus $19.2 Mln In 2016 - SEC Filing
* LENNAR CORP - CEO STUART MILLER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $19.1 MILLION VERSUS $19.2 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING
* SAYS ON FEB 12 AMENDED & RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT GOVERNING UNSECURED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY TO INCREASE MAX POTENTIAL BORROWINGS TO $2.6 BILLION
* TRANSACTION WAS "OVERWHELMINGLY" APPROVED BY BOTH LENNAR AND CALATLANTIC STOCKHOLDERS
- Tracking Dan Loeb's Third Point Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- Housing Stocks Plagued By Higher Mortgage Rates
- Weak Homebuilder Stocks Are A Warning For The Housing Market
- Consider Selling When Your Stock Does This
- Macy's And Micron Ignite A Rally - Cramer's Mad Money (5/16/18)
- Will Rising Rates Hurt D.R. Horton And Other Homebuilders?