Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL.N)
Tue, Jul 31 2018
July 31 Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares slumped 18 percent on Tuesday, after the hardwood flooring retailer said a spike in legal bills resulted in a surprise second-quarter loss.
July 31 Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc on Tuesday reported a quarterly loss from a year ago profit on higher legal costs, sending shares of the specialty retailer down 16 percent in premarket trade.
* LUMBER LIQUIDATORS ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
- Hiking Day For The FOMC (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Hiking Day For FOMC
- Lumber Liquidators: '...In The Gutter, But Some Of Us Are Looking At The Stars'
- Lumber Liquidators: Hurricanes Appear To Have Minimal Impact On Value
- Andrew Left Of Citron Research: An Unfiltered Interview (Podcast)
- Lumber Liquidators Could Be Attractive To A Buyer