Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL.N)
14 Aug 2018
Tue, Jul 31 2018
July 31 Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc shares slumped 18 percent on Tuesday, after the hardwood flooring retailer said a spike in legal bills resulted in a surprise second-quarter loss.
July 31 Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc on Tuesday reported a quarterly loss from a year ago profit on higher legal costs, sending shares of the specialty retailer down 16 percent in premarket trade.
* LUMBER LIQUIDATORS ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* LUMBER LIQUIDATORS - ON MARCH 15, ENTERED SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT WITH PLAINTIFFS CONSISTENT WITH TERMS OF MOU RELATED TO OCT 23 LITIGATIONS
* LUMBER LIQUIDATORS ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
- Buy Johnson & Johnson Under $130 - Cramer's Lightning Round (8/14/18)
- Lumber Liquidators: Operating Margin Recovery Slows Down
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings (LL) Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Lumber Liquidators Is Fairly Valued At These Prices
- Lumber Liquidators: Q1 2018 Earnings Review
- Lumber Liquidators Isn't Dead Yet