Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LLOY.L)
15 Dec 2017
Thu, Dec 14 2017
LONDON, Dec 14 Britain's markets regulator did not shepherd Lloyds Banking Group towards buying struggling peer HBOS during the financial crisis in 2008 although it supported the deal, its former chief executive told London's High Court on Thursday.
LONDON, Dec 7 Lloyds Banking Group said it has sold its London headquarters to a Chinese property investment company for an undisclosed price.
LONDON, Dec 7 Lloyds Banking Group said on Thursday it has sold its London headquarters to a Chinese property investment company for an undisclosed price.
LONDON, Nov 30 Lloyds Banking Group has a reached a settlement with Paul and Nikki Turner, a couple who helped uncover one of Britain's biggest financial frauds at the Reading branch of the lender's HBOS unit, after it destroyed their business.
LONDON, Nov 29 Lloyds Banking Group is closing 49 branches of Lloyds Bank and Halifax Bank of Scotland citing more customers banking online, it said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Nov 29 Lloyds Banking Group is to close a further 49 branches across its brands Lloyds Bank and Halifax Bank of Scotland, resulting in 99 job losses, workers' union Unite said on Wednesday.
* GROUP IS NOT REQUIRED TO TAKE ANY CAPITAL ACTION AS A RESULT OF THIS STRESS TEST
LONDON, Nov 6 The former head of Lloyds Banking Group told a court on Monday the decision to buy troubled rival HBOS at the height of the financial crisis nine years ago was purely commercial and not an act of charity.
LONDON, Nov 2 The initial public offering (IPO) of En+ , which manages tycoon Oleg Deripaska's aluminium and hydropower businesses, is expected to price at $14 per global depositary receipt (GDR), the bottom of a previously announced range.
LONDON, Oct 25 The former finance director of Lloyds Banking Group denied on Wednesday that the bank had been compelled to rescue British rival HBOS during the financial crisis nine years ago and said the price it paid for HBOS was "appropriate".
- European Stocks Rise Amid Mixed Earnings as Fed Prepares for Two-Day Meeting
- Twenty-Five European Banks Fail Stress Test, But Half Have Already Raised New Capital
- European Indices Rise as Scottish Independence Skeptics Win Poll; SAP deal falls flat
- Scotland's Upcoming Referendum on Leaving the United Kingdom Unsettles the Markets
- Eurozone Economies Stagnate, but Markets Shrug Off the Gloom
- Markets Recover a Little, but Portugal Forced to Rescue Banco Espirito Santo