Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)
23 May 2018
May 14 Drugmaker Eli Lilly and Co said on Monday it would buy AurKa Pharma Inc to get access to the privately-held company's experimental cancer treatment for solid tumors.
Eli Lilly and Co said on Thursday it would buy Armo BioSciences Inc for about $1.6 billion to expand its portfolio of drugs that helps body's immune system fight cancer as the U.S. drugmaker chases rivals in a lucrative market.
May 10 Drugmaker Eli Lilly and Co said on Thursday it would buy Armo BioSciences Inc for about $1.6 billion to get access to the drug developer's experimental cancer treatment.
* ELANCO ANIMAL HEALTH - NAMED MICHAEL-BRYANT HICKS AS GENERAL COUNSEL
* ELI LILLY SAYS THE 5 NOMINEES FOR DIRECTOR WERE ELECTED TO SERVE 3-YEAR TERMS ENDING IN 2021 BY VOTING SHAREHOLDERS AT 2018 ANNUAL MEETING - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jGhwcQ) Further company coverage:
* LILLY ENDOWMENT REPORTS OPEN MARKET SALE OF 178,900 SHARES OF ELI LILLY AND CO'S COMMON STOCK AT AVERAGE PRICE OF $80.85PER SHARE ON APRIL 25 - SEC FILING
An arthritis drug developed by Eli Lilly & Co and Incyte Corp should not be approved at a 4-milligram dose, advisers to the U.S. FDA voted on Monday, in a setback to the drugmakers that were counting on the treatment as a future blockbuster.
* ELI LILLY AND CO CEO SAYS PLANS TO SHARE FINDINGS OF STRATEGIC REVIEW OF ANIMAL HEALTH BUSINESS IN JULY
April 24 U.S. drugmaker Eli Lilly and Co reported a quarterly profit on Tuesday on higher demand for its newer treatments such as its diabetes drug Trulicity and psoriasis medicine Taltz.
- 'Safer' Dividend Healthcare Top WallStar Gainers Are Gilead, Sanofi, Amerisource, Anthem, And Johnson, Per Broker May Targets
- Entera Bio Re-Enters IPO Process
- J&J Gets Rid Of Drug For Alzheimer's, But Remains Strong With Oncology Business
- Amgen And Novartis Aimovig FDA Approval Gives First Mover Advantage, Will That Be Enough?
- Spotlight On Gambling Reset And Banking Bill
- How To Retire Today With $1 Million