Leagold Mining Corp (LMC.TO)
23 May 2018
Thu, May 17 2018
* LEAGOLD REPORTS MEXICAN ANTI-TRUST APPROVAL FOR ACQUISITION OF BRIO GOLD
* LEAGOLD REPORTS Q1 2018 EARNINGS AND AISC MARGIN OF $14.5 MILLION
* LEAGOLD ARRANGES FINANCINGS TO CLOSE WITH THE BRIO ACQUISITION
* BRIO GOLD OBTAINS FINAL ORDER FOR ARRANGEMENT WITH LEAGOLD MINING CORPORATION
* SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE ACQUISITION BY LEAGOLD MINING CORPORATION
* LEAGOLD REPORTS Q1 2018 PRODUCTION AT LOS FILOS IN LINE WITH GUIDANCE
* LEAGOLD MINING - PURSUANT TO DEFINITIVE ARRANGEMENT DEAL FOR EACH BRIO COMMON SHARE, CO TO ISSUE 0.922 OF CO SHARE, 0.4 OF CO SHARE PURCHASE WARRANT
VANCOUVER Small, opportunistic deals will dominate the global gold mining sector again this year, analysts said on Tuesday, after Leagold Mining Corp unveiled a $264 million bid for fellow Canadian gold miner Brio Gold Inc.
VANCOUVER, Jan 23 Small, opportunistic deals will dominate the global gold mining sector again this year, analysts said on Tuesday, after Leagold Mining Corp unveiled a $264 million bid for fellow Canadian gold miner Brio Gold Inc.
BRIEF-Leagold Mining Intends To Make Offer To Acquire All Of Issued, Outstanding Shares Of Brio Gold
* LEAGOLD MINING - INTENDS TO MAKE OFFER TO ACQUIRE ALL OF ISSUED, OUTSTANDING SHARES OF BRIO GOLD INC. ON OR BEFORE FEB 28, 2018
- Jim Cramer Answers Viewers' Questions on Twitter and Sirius XM
- The Deal: Rio Tinto Sells Australian Copper Project to China Molybdenum
- With Inmet Merger Unlikely, Is a Break-Up Next for Lundin Mining?
- Inmet Mining: All That Glitters Is Copper
- Freeport Rides Metals Prices to a Solid Quarter
- Nickel: The Rise of the Silver White Metal