Logitech International SA (LOGI.OQ)
22 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 6 2018
ZURICH Logitech Chief Executive Bracken Darrell said large acquisitions were unlikely as the maker of gaming keyboards and wireless speakers forecast sales growth would slow next year.
ZURICH, March 6 Logitech Chief Executive Bracken Darrell said large acquisitions were unlikely as the maker of gaming keyboards and wireless speakers forecast sales growth would slow next year.
* SEES FISCAL YEAR 2019 OUTLOOK OF HIGH SINGLE-DIGIT SALES GROWTH IN CONSTANT CURRENCY
ZURICH, Jan 23 Logitech Chief Executive Bracken Darrell was upbeat on Tuesday after the computer peripheral maker increased its full-year guidance for the second time during its 2018 financial year following strong third-quarter results.
BRIEF-Logitech CEO Says Expects To Continue To Have Good Strong Growth Organically And From Acquisitions
* LOGITECH CEO SAYS PLEASED WITH SALES GROWTH ACROSS NEARLY ALL CATEGORIES
* Q3 SALES $812 MILLION, UP 22 PERCENT IN US DOLLARS AND 18 PERCENT IN CONSTANT CURRENCY, COMPARED TO Q3 OF PRIOR YEAR
ZURICH, Oct 24 Logitech Chief Executive Bracken Darrell said he felt confident about the company's third quarter - traditionally its biggest of the year - after the maker of peripherals for gaming consoles and PCs beat forecasts in its latest quarter.
* Logitech International- outlook for FY 2018 is 10 to 12 percent sales growth in constant currency and $260 to $270 million in non-GAAP operating income
- Logitech (LOGI) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Logitech: What's Left?
- Mini Sessions In The Market - Cramer's Mad Money (1/24/18)
- Logitech: Still Time To Get In On The Transformation
- Logitech's (LOGI) CEO Bracken Darrell on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Logitech International S.A. 2018 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides