Klepierre SA (LOIM.PA)
19 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 19 2018
LONDON, March 19 European shares fell on Monday ahead of a widely expected U.S. interest rate hike, while earnings and M&A took centre stage with software company Micro Focus sinking and a bid for Hammerson boosting commercial real estate stocks.
LONDON French shopping centers operator Klepierre has made a 4.9 billion pound ($6.9 billion) bid for Hammerson , seeking to strike before the British company completes a major takeover of its own.
* Raises doubts over Hammerson's acquisition of Intu Properties (Recasts story and adds background)
* REMAINS FULLY COMMITTED TO ACQUISITION OF INTU PROPERTIES PLC ANNOUNCED ON 6 DECEMBER 2017
March 19 French shopping centre operator Klepierre said on Monday it had made a proposal to buy UK peer Hammerson, but that its offer had been rejected.
Feb 7 French shopping centre operator Klepierre is not changing its acquisition strategy following Unibail-Rodamco's $16 billion bid for Westfield Corp, its chairman Jean-Marc Jestin said on Wednesday.
Feb 7 French shopping centre operator Klepierre said on Wednesday that improving consumer confidence in Europe lifted sales at its malls, driving "intense" leasing activity and helping it to boost its cash flow in 2017.
* FY CURRENT NET CASH-FLOW PER SHARE EUR 2.48, UP 7.4 PERCENT YOY
* REG-KLÉPIERRE ANNOUNCES THE DISPOSAL OF TWO RETAIL MALLS FOR €212M
* CLOSES TENDER OFFER IT LAUNCHED ON NOVEMBER 28, 2017 FOR FOUR BONDS