Lookers PLC (LOOK.L)
23 Feb 2018
Thu, Nov 9 2017
LONDON, Nov 9 Major carmakers are reducing their sales targets in Britain by around 10 percent amid weakening demand, dealership chain Lookers said on Thursday.
* industry forecasts by society of motor manufacturers & traders (smmt) for full year are now at 2.57m, a reduction of 4.7% compared to last year, although this remains historically a very high level of registrations.
- Billion-Dollar Unicorns: Looker Counts On Big Data Analytics
- Why Looksmart Holders May Realize Less Than $1 Per Share In Value
- What You Need To Know About The LookSmart Merger Spin-Off
- LookSmart (LOOK) Stock Skyrocketing Today on Spin Off and Merger Announcement
- LookSmart: Clickable Is Gaining Traction But Overshadowed By Near Term Liquidity Risk
- AOL Surges, General Electric Drops: Tech Winners & Losers