Lookers PLC (LOOK.L)
15 Dec 2017
Thu, Nov 9 2017
LONDON, Nov 9 Major carmakers are reducing their sales targets in Britain by around 10 percent amid weakening demand, dealership chain Lookers said on Thursday.
* industry forecasts by society of motor manufacturers & traders (smmt) for full year are now at 2.57m, a reduction of 4.7% compared to last year, although this remains historically a very high level of registrations.
LONDON, Aug 16 The chief executive of one of Britain's biggest car dealership chains Lookers told Reuters on Wednesday he now expects the British new car market to shrink by 3 percent this year, downgrading his outlook due to Brexit and political uncertainty.
LONDON, Aug 16 One of Britain's biggest car dealership chains Lookers said it still expected new car sales to be at a "historically high level" this year despite four consecutive months of drops.
- Billion-Dollar Unicorns: Looker Counts On Big Data Analytics
- Why Looksmart Holders May Realize Less Than $1 Per Share In Value
- What You Need To Know About The LookSmart Merger Spin-Off
- LookSmart (LOOK) Stock Skyrocketing Today on Spin Off and Merger Announcement
- LookSmart: Clickable Is Gaining Traction But Overshadowed By Near Term Liquidity Risk
- AOL Surges, General Electric Drops: Tech Winners & Losers