LifePoint Health Inc (LPNT.OQ)
Fri, Oct 27 2017
Oct 27 - U.S. hospital operator LifePoint Health Inc on Friday reported a 30.4 percent fall in third-quarter profit as patient volumes declined.
BRIEF-Lifepoint Health CFO says expect revenue per equivalent admission to be up between 1.5 pct and 2 pct - Conf Call
* Lifepoint Health CFO says expect revenue per equivalent admission to be up between 1.5 percent and 2 percent - Conf Call
Aug 1 - LifePoint Health Inc's quarterly revenue fell short of analysts' estimates due to fewer-than-expected patient visits and the hospital operator cut its full-year forecasts.
Aug 1 - U.S. hospital operator LifePoint Health Inc said its quarterly profit more than doubled due to income tax related gains.
- LifePoint Hospitals (LPNT) Presents At Credit Suisse 26th Annual Healthcare Conference - Slideshow
- Biggest Winners And Losers This Earnings Season
- LifePoint Health's (LPNT) CEO William Carpenter on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Wall Street Breakfast: The Beat Goes On For Global Stocks As Records Continue To Fall
- Hold On To Community Health Systems In 2017
- LifePoint Health (LPNT) Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript