Lam Research Corp (LRCX.OQ)
Thu, Nov 23 2017
* Says it orders machinery equipment worth T$1.0 billion ($33.37 million)
* Lam Research Corporation announces $2.3 billion capital return program
Last year's failed $10 billion bid for KLA-Tencor Corp likely marks the end of efforts at any major acquisitions by Lam Research Corp and other booming producers of equipment for chipmakers, Lam's chief financial officer has told Reuters.
Oct 17 Lam Research Corp, a maker and supplier of chip equipment, reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue as the company benefited from chipmakers stepping up investments in technology and capacity.
* Lam Research Corporation reports financial results for the quarter ended September 24, 2017
Oct 17 Semiconductor equipment maker Lam Research Corp reported a 52 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday as the company reaped the rewards of chipmakers stepping up investments in technology and capacity.
* Nanostring technologies- co, lam research announced collaboration to develop nanostring's proprietary hyb & seq next generation sequencing platform
BRIEF-Nanostring Technologies Inc says co entered into collaboration agreement with Lam Research Corporation- SEC Filing
* Nanostring Technologies Inc - on August 4, 2017, Nanostring Technologies, Inc. entered into collaboration agreement with lam research corporation
* Says its Nanjing unit orders machinery equipment worth T$568 million ($18.84 million)
* Says its Xiamen unit orders machinery equipment worth T$654 million ($21.64 million)
- Nasdaq 'Safer' Dividend Gainers Led By Western, Vodafone, And Broadcom As Per January Broker Targets
- Analog Devices Is A Buy - Cramer's Lightning Round (1/8/18)
- Brunch, Craft Beer, And Investing: Reflections And Resolutions
- The Meteoric Rise In Semiconductor Equipment Stocks Should Moderate In 2018
- Dinner With Lam Research
- 2017 Portfolio Performance Review - A Tale Of 2 Halves