Lam Research Corp (LRCX.OQ)
17 Nov 2017
Wed, Nov 15 2017
* Lam Research Corporation announces $2.3 billion capital return program
Last year's failed $10 billion bid for KLA-Tencor Corp likely marks the end of efforts at any major acquisitions by Lam Research Corp and other booming producers of equipment for chipmakers, Lam's chief financial officer has told Reuters.
Oct 17 Lam Research Corp, a maker and supplier of chip equipment, reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue as the company benefited from chipmakers stepping up investments in technology and capacity.
* Lam Research Corporation reports financial results for the quarter ended September 24, 2017
Oct 17 Semiconductor equipment maker Lam Research Corp reported a 52 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday as the company reaped the rewards of chipmakers stepping up investments in technology and capacity.
* Nanostring technologies- co, lam research announced collaboration to develop nanostring's proprietary hyb & seq next generation sequencing platform
BRIEF-Nanostring Technologies Inc says co entered into collaboration agreement with Lam Research Corporation- SEC Filing
* Nanostring Technologies Inc - on August 4, 2017, Nanostring Technologies, Inc. entered into collaboration agreement with lam research corporation
* Says its Nanjing unit orders machinery equipment worth T$568 million ($18.84 million)
* Says its Xiamen unit orders machinery equipment worth T$654 million ($21.64 million)
* Lam Research Corporation reports financial results for the quarter ended June 25, 2017
- Buy Idexx Laboratories While It's Down - Cramer's Lightning Round (11/14/17)
- Featured Stocks In November's Most Attractive/Most Dangerous Model Portfolios
- The Real Heroes Of The Market - Cramer's Mad Money (11/8/17)
- Lam Research: Quality, Value And Momentum
- Semiconductor Revenues Keep Dropping As Stocks Keep Rising
- A Better Approach To Portfolio Construction For Your Clients