Lam Research Corp (LRCX.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 6 2018
* LAM RESEARCH CORP - PLAN TO RETURN AT LEAST 50% OF FREE CASH FLOW TO STOCKHOLDERS OVER NEXT FIVE YEARS
Jan 24 Chip equipment manufacturer Lam Research Corp's revenue rose 37.1 percent in the fourth quarter, as chipmakers spent heavily to make the most of rising semiconductor prices and booming demand.
* ORATION REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE QUARTER ENDED DECEMBER 24, 2017
* LAM RESEARCH CORP - ARCHER WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE AS CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER OF COMPANY
* Says it orders machinery equipment worth T$1.0 billion ($33.37 million)
* Lam Research Corporation announces $2.3 billion capital return program
Last year's failed $10 billion bid for KLA-Tencor Corp likely marks the end of efforts at any major acquisitions by Lam Research Corp and other booming producers of equipment for chipmakers, Lam's chief financial officer has told Reuters.
Oct 17 Lam Research Corp, a maker and supplier of chip equipment, reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue as the company benefited from chipmakers stepping up investments in technology and capacity.
* Lam Research Corporation reports financial results for the quarter ended September 24, 2017
Oct 17 Semiconductor equipment maker Lam Research Corp reported a 52 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday as the company reaped the rewards of chipmakers stepping up investments in technology and capacity.
- Stock Exchange: How Do You Handle A Losing Streak?
- Lam Research (LRCX) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Lam Research Rises In Semiconductor Etch Sector On Heels Of 3D NAND Memory
- By The Numbers: Quality Stocks For A Cheap Price
- Lam Research: An Unjustified Sell-Off That Has Created A Golden Buying Opportunity
- Applied Materials' Display Segment Should Grow 10% In FY 2018