London Stock Exchange Group PLC (LSE.L)
23 May 2018
Tue, Apr 24 2018
* LSE pledges to work more closely with shareholders (Adds source on TCI, comment son CEO review, background)
April 24 London Stock Exchange Group reported higher quarterly income as its clearing, capital markets and FTSE Russell businesses grew strongly, further helping ease lingering investor after a difficult 2017 for the company.
* Chairman says Schwimmer known for "partnership approach" (Adds background, compensation details and quotes)
* Bringing Saudi Aramco IPO to London remains a focus (Recasts, adds interim CEO comments, details)
LONDON, Feb 19 The London Stock Exchange Group will launch a contract to compete directly with rival InterContinental Exchange to wean markets off Libor by 2021, the British bourse said on Monday.
DUBAI, Dec 12 Qatar's sovereign wealth fund has thrown its support behind the embattled chairman of the London Stock Exchange Group, who is facing calls from an activist shareholder to be removed, a source familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
* LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE GROUP PLC - VAL RAHMANI WILL JOIN GROUP BOARD AS AN INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, WITH EFFECT FROM 20 DECEMBER 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TO HOLD SHAREHOLER MEEETING ON 19 DECEMBER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Huw Jones)
- Merger of London Stock Exchange and Deutsche Borse Moves Forward
- ARCP Inks $1.5B Deal to Buy Red Lobster Chain Leases From Darden
- What Is Your Risk Tolerance With American Realty Capital Properties?
- Is American Realty Capital A Monster Or A Machine?
- My 2014 Diversified REIT Portfolio Designed For Outperformance
- ARCP Is A REIT That I Trust But I Will Wait To Verify