London Stock Exchange Group PLC (LSE.L)
16 Aug 2018
Thu, Aug 2 2018
LONDON The London Stock Exchange said on Thursday that more customers were clearing euro-denominated contracts, as it sought to quell concerns that rival Deutsche Boerse was beginning to steal significant market share.
* Graphic: https://tmsnrt.rs/2n0vNTo (Recasts with media call)
* LSE pledges to work more closely with shareholders (Adds source on TCI, comment son CEO review, background)
April 24 London Stock Exchange Group reported higher quarterly income as its clearing, capital markets and FTSE Russell businesses grew strongly, further helping ease lingering investor after a difficult 2017 for the company.
* Chairman says Schwimmer known for "partnership approach" (Adds background, compensation details and quotes)
* Bringing Saudi Aramco IPO to London remains a focus (Recasts, adds interim CEO comments, details)
LONDON, Feb 19 The London Stock Exchange Group will launch a contract to compete directly with rival InterContinental Exchange to wean markets off Libor by 2021, the British bourse said on Monday.
- Merger of London Stock Exchange and Deutsche Borse Moves Forward
- ARCP Inks $1.5B Deal to Buy Red Lobster Chain Leases From Darden
- What Is Your Risk Tolerance With American Realty Capital Properties?
- Is American Realty Capital A Monster Or A Machine?
- My 2014 Diversified REIT Portfolio Designed For Outperformance
- ARCP Is A REIT That I Trust But I Will Wait To Verify