Liberty Media Corp (LSXMK.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 2 2018
BRIEF-Liberty Media Corp Prices Private Offering Of $400 Million Of 2.125% Exchangeable Senior Debentures
* LIBERTY MEDIA CORPORATION PRICES PRIVATE OFFERING OF $400 MILLION OF 2.125% EXCHANGEABLE SENIOR DEBENTURES DUE 2048
* LIBERTY MEDIA CORPORATION REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR END 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Liberty Media - To Offer $400 Million Of Senior Debentures Exchangeable For Sirius Xm Common Stock
* LIBERTY MEDIA - INTENDS TO OFFER $400 MILLION PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SENIOR DEBENTURES EXCHANGEABLE FOR SIRIUS XM HOLDINGS COMMON STOCK IN PRIVATE OFFERING
Certain lenders and noteholders of iHeartMediaInc on Monday said John Malone's Liberty Media Corp proposed to buy a 40 percent stake in a restructured version of iHeart for $1.16 billion.
Feb 26 Certain lenders and noteholders of iHeartMediaInc on Monday said John Malone's Liberty Media Corp proposed to buy a 40 percent stake in a restructured version of iHeart for $1.16 billion.
* NEWCREST TO ACQUIRE INDIRECT 19.9% INTEREST IN EL COBRE THROUGH INVESTMENT OF CAD$19 MILLION; ALMADEX TO SPIN-OUT MINERAL EXPLORATION AND ROYALTY ASSETS
Feb 26 Certain iHeartCommunications, Inc. Lenders And Noteholders:
* RUANE, CUNNIFF & GOLDFARB INC. REPORTS 7.30 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN LIBERTY MEDIA CORP AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EoqT9O) Further company coverage:
* SINGAPORE'S LEADING BROADCASTER MEDIACORP EXPANDS USE OF CXENSE SOFTWARE
LONDON Force India and Sauber have given Formula One's new owners Liberty Media a vote of confidence by withdrawing a complaint to the European Commission about alleged anti-competitive practices in the sport.
- iHeartMedia Creditors Extend Forbearance Agreement
- iHeartMedia Gets Small Extension On Debt As Liberty Media Postures
- Liberty Media To Put Sirius XM Stake To Work
- Liberty Media Makes Offer To Take 40% Stake In iHeartMedia
- Analysis Of Berkshire Hathaway Holdings
- Tracking Wallace Weitz's Weitz Investment Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update