Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 6 2018
TORONTO, Feb 5 Canadian athleisure wear maker Lululemon Athletica's Chief Executive Laurent Potdevin abruptly resigned on Monday effective immediately, with the company saying that he had fallen short of its "standards of conduct" without offering any details.
TORONTO, Feb 5 Canadian athletic apparel company Lululemon Athletica said on Monday that its Chief Executive Officer Laurent Potdevin had resigned, effective immediately.
BRIEF-Lululemon Athletica Says Agreed To Pay Laurent Potdevin Lump Sum Cash Payment Of $3.4 Mln As Soon As Practicable After Effective Date Of Separation
* LULULEMON ATHLETICA - AGREED TO PAY LAURENT POTDEVIN LUMP SUM CASH PAYMENT OF $3.4 MILLION AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE AFTER EFFECTIVE DATE OF SEPARATION
* THREE SENIOR LEADERS TO ASSUME EXPANDED ROLES REPORTING TO EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN GLENN MURPHY
Jan 8 Lululemon Athletica Inc said on Monday the holiday shopping season was even better than it had expected and raised its profit and revenue forecasts for the fourth quarter, sending the Canadian yogawear maker's shares to their highest since June 2013.
Jan 8 Canadian yoga and leisure apparel maker Lululemon Athletica Inc on Monday raised its fourth-quarter profit and revenue forecasts, helped by a strong holiday season.
* FOR Q4, NOW ANTICIPATE THAT NET REVENUE WILL BE IN RANGE OF $905 MILLION TO $915 MILLION
Dec 7 Gains in chipmaker Broadcom and yogawear maker Lululemon helped lift the Nasdaq at the open on Thursday, while the S&P 500 and the Dow were slightly lower.
* Holiday-quarter sales expectation beats estimates (Adds conference call details, analyst comments; updates share move)
Dec 6 Canadian yoga and leisure apparel maker Lululemon Athletica Inc on Wednesday reported a better-than-expected 8 percent rise in same-store sales, sending its shares up 6 percent in extended trading.
- Under Armour: Turnaround In Place
- Your Next Mid-Cap Investment: Lululemon Athletica
- Reconsidering Snap - Cramer's Mad Money (2/7/18)
- Under Armour Brand Continues To Have Value, Opportunity To Gain Market Share Suggests Sales Could Double By 2020
- A Security Selection Method That Beats SPY
- By The Numbers: Investment Ideas In Growth Stocks