LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH.PA)
18 May 2018
LONGARONE, Italy, April 24 A joint venture between Dior-owner LVMH and Italy's Marcolin could triple its production of glasses over time as its portfolio of brands expands.
LONGARONE, Italy, April 24 An eyewear manufacturing joint-venture between Dior-owner LVMH and Italy's Marcolin could triple its current its production levels over time as its brand portfolio expands.
PARIS, April 10 France's LVMH, which owns brands from Louis Vuitton to Moet & Chandon champagne, on Tuesday said thriving demand for its luxury products showed little sign of fading this year, in an upbeat assessment that drove a share rally across the sector.
* CFO SAYS EXPECT GOOD TRENDS OF START OF THE YEAR IN FASHION AND LEATHER GOODS TO CONTINUE Further company coverage: (Reporting by firstname.lastname@example.org)
* CFO SAYS INCREASED PRICES AT LOUIS VUITTON LEATHER GOODS BY ABOUT 1.7 PERCENT-1.8 PERCENT ON AVERAGE IN FIRST QUARTER
* SAYS ORGANIC SALES GROWTH IN COGNAC AND SPIRITS REACHED 13 IN Q1, 4 PCT ORGANIC GROWTH IN CHAMPAGNE Further company coverage: (Reporting by email@example.com)
* SAYS ORGANIC SALES GREW 21 PERCENT IN Q1 IN ASIA EXCLUDING JAPAN, UP 10 PERCENT IN UNITED STATES, 18 IN JAPAN AND 6 IN EUROPE - PRESENTATION Further company coverage: (Reporting by firstname.lastname@example.org)
PARIS Shares in LVMH hit record highs on Tuesday and the rally extended to its luxury goods rivals, after the owner of fashion labels like Christian Dior signalled strong momentum for the sector with better-than-expected first quarter sales growth.
PARIS, April 10 Shares in France's LVMH rose over 5 percent to record highs in early trading on Tuesday after the Louis Vuitton owner posted better-than-expected sales growth in the first quarter, helped by thriving Chinese appetite for luxury goods.
- Financial Industry Veterans Discuss Artificial Intelligence
- Dividend Growth Portfolio: May 2018 Update
- 21 Dividend Increases To Check Out
- Moelis & Company 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Moelis & Co's (MC) CEO Kenneth Moelis on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- By The Numbers: Profitable Stocks With Reasonable Valuations And Rising Earnings Expectations