LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH.PA)
19 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 19 2018
* CHRISTIAN DIOR SAYS FORMER LOUIS VUITTON MENSWEAR DESIGNER KIM JONES TO DESIGN MENSWEAR AT CHRISTIAN DIOR Further company coverage: (Reporting by firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Appointment of Pierre Louette as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Les Echos-Le Parisien Group, succeeding Francis Morel
* Shares rise as much as 7.1 percent (Writes through, updates shares, adds quote)
PARIS LVMH named Christian Dior executive Serge Brunschwig as the new head of its Italian fashion label Fendi on Tuesday, completing an internal reshuffle at the world's biggest luxury goods group aimed at giving fresh impetus to its biggest brands.
* Comes as industry repositions, courts younger clients (Writes through, added details on Fendi)
PARIS, Feb 20 LVMH, the world's biggest luxury goods group, named on Tuesday Serge Brunschwig as the new chairman and chief executive of its Fendi fashion house, as part of an internal reshuffle.
PARIS, Feb 2 Pierre Gode, a long-time adviser to Bernard Arnault, the multibillionaire boss of French luxury group LVMH, has died aged 73 after a long illness, the company said on Friday.
PARIS, Jan 26 Shares in LVMH, the world's biggest luxury goods group, rose on Friday after the company reported higher sales and profits and said it had made a favourable start to 2018.
* European shares seen little changed * STOXX hit 1-week low in previous session * Trump says wants a strong dollar Jan 26 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Danilo Masoni. Reach him on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: email@example.com LUXURY GOODS MAKERS IN FOCUS AS LVMH SOUNDS UPBEAT (0643 GMT) Luxury goods m
PARIS LVMH , the world's biggest luxury goods maker, said on Thursday it had made a favourable start to 2018 after a revival in Chinese demand boosted sales last year and spurred on some of its major brands like Louis Vuitton.
- By The Numbers: Profitable Stocks With Reasonable Valuations And Rising Earnings Expectations
- Moelis' (MC) CEO Kenneth Moelis on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 153 Increases Expected By The End Of March
- Greenhill Throws Up A 'Greenhillmary'
- Moelis & Company 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Moelis & Company (MC) Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript