Macy's Inc (M.N)
23 Feb 2018
Jan 4 Macy's Inc shares dropped as much as 7 percent on Thursday after it reported only modest growth in holiday sales and said it would close stores and slash thousands of jobs this year.
Jan 4 Department store operator Macy's Inc said its comparable-store sales during the months of November and December rose 1 percent, leading to a growth in overall comparable sales for the holiday quarter.
* SEES FY 2017 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $3.59 TO $3.69 EXCLUDING ITEMS
* JILL RAMSEY NAMED CHIEF PRODUCT AND DIGITAL REVENUE OFFICER OF MACY’S
* MACY'S INC - PRICING TERMS OF TENDER OFFER OF CO'S UNIT TO PURCHASE UP TO $400 MILLION IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF OUTSTANDING DEBT SECURITIES
Dec 8 Department store operator Macy's Inc said Executive Chairman and former Chief Executive Terry Lundgren would retire from the board at the end of January, completing the handover of both his roles to CEO Jeff Gennette.
Dec 8 Department store operator Macy's Inc said Chairman and former Chief Executive Terry Lundgren would retire from the board on January 31, 2018.
* - EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN TERRY LUNDGREN WILL RETIRE FROM BOARD OF DIRECTORS EFFECTIVE JAN. 31, 2018
Dec 1 Macy's Inc said on Friday it had a strong start to the holiday shopping season and would hire an additional 7,000 temporary workers for its stores to deal with heavy customer numbers in the run up to Christmas.
- Macy's Decision To Sell Hijabs Could Be A Step Toward Broader Profits
- Penny Stocks And Risk: This 97% Drop In 8 Months Teaches Investors Something
- Kite Realty: Yet Another Oversold Shopping Center REIT
- Retailers' Healthy Holiday Season Growth Figures Are An Illusion
- The More It Drops, The More I Buy - Part II
- Dillard's: Keeping It Simple